Issue opening a gifted game

Discus and support Issue opening a gifted game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My wife bought a game as a gift for a friend of ours in Canada, we are in the US, and normally it doesn't even let us send things to her (cause were... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shaltec, May 3, 2022.

1. Shaltec
    Shaltec Guest

My wife bought a game as a gift for a friend of ours in Canada, we are in the US, and normally it doesn't even let us send things to her (cause were still region locked in this day and age). This time however we WERE able to send it to her and now its still saying she can't open it. How do we fix this? Either by getting a refund or getting her a code so she can actually download the game we bought her.

:)

Shaltec, May 3, 2022
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

HI there PimmiCue

You and the person who gifted the game need to contact support both with the same number and ask for them to refund it and/or open a case number so you can verify that you want to refund it. That is how get this issue resolved, I have seen this issue before
    and it got that resolved, so hopefully that will resolve this issue that way. Please also note there is a time limit on refunds on this gift issue.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

4. OK Fowl Win User

Can't redeem my gift code form a friend

5. OK Fowl Win User

Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

6. RoyalTam1 Win User

Redeeming physical Microsoft retail gift cards

Unfortunately no, the receipt only shows the lines "retail store open denom.." and then the gift card value. I feel like it might be a special merch card since the supposed $300 gift card they somehow weren't able to issue to me.
Thema:

1. Issue opening a gifted game - Similar Threads - Issue opening gifted

2. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  3. Forza Horizon 5 opens Gaming services on Store when i try to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 opens Gaming services on Store when i try to launch: When i try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it opens Gaming services page on the microsoft store i have tried to update windows, fix game services, reinstall game services using both regedit and...
  4. Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.: I just bought an xbox elite controller series 2 and whenever I press A the stupid xbox game bar shows up and I have to press A a lot in most games. Also when I plug the contoller in to look at it...
  5. Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S capture issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S capture issues.: Is it just me or is anyone else's Battlefield 2042 Open Beta not allowing you to capture any clips or screenshots? If this doesn't change before tomorrow it's gonna be a pretty big issue for me in...
  6. Connection issues in multiplayer games having Open NAT

in XboX Insiders
    Connection issues in multiplayer games having Open NAT: Hi everyone! I'm writing this post because i'm having some problems with my series S. Although I have Open NAT by Wi-Fi, I'm having connection problems in games like Gears of War 2 or Minecraft,...
  7. Issues with opening and downloading of many apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with opening and downloading of many apps.: Having issues with many of the apps. They won't start up and try to reinstall them and the installation stops. submitted by /u/talica1916 [link] [comments]
  8. OMEGA insider. Issue with games closing when opening another app.

in XboX Insiders
    OMEGA insider. Issue with games closing when opening another app.: Hi all. Basically I playing Xbox series X games and when I open another app like "Netflix" or "Disney+" the game just quits. Some games do go to quick resume but some don't. This has never...
  9. Moderate NAT issue and open NAT after latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Moderate NAT issue and open NAT after latest ALPHA ring updates: Hello, after the latest ALPHA ring updates on my Xbox Series X I have NAT problems, let me explain. I've always had NAT open, but after the latest updates it sometimes tells me moderate NAT /...
  10. Having this issue when opening the "Xbox insider hub app". Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Having this issue when opening the "Xbox insider hub app". Pls help: [IMG] submitted by /u/StrikingFish [link] [comments]