Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC

Discus and support Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i try to open the XBOX game pass app on my pc it opens but it doesn't recognize any games that i had installed d3d2f700-bfd3-4f2b-a7ee-90ec91d2a1bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IgorMüller, Sep 22, 2020.

1. IgorMüller
    IgorMüller Guest

when i try to open the XBOX game pass app on my pc it opens but it doesn't recognize any games that i had installed

:)

IgorMüller, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
  3. BoostFreak243 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

I had the same issue, had to open the microsoft store app and update the xbox game pass app
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. Edgarour Win User

profile picture

you can do it directly through xbox.com or by opening the xbox app on your pc, if it doesn't let you on your phone, you could also try the game pass app
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox installer on windows 10 freeze at launch.

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It seems like the app was possibly not uninstalled or deleted properly from your PC and now it freezes when trying to re-install. Do you see the app still in your Task manager? Click where it says more details and go through each tab
    and locate the Xbox game pass beta app. Right click and then select Open file location, which should open the folder with any files you would still need to delete.

Open run window (Windowskey + R) - Type in: "%appdata%" - Delete the Xbox app (beta) for the PC Game Pass folder in the roaming folder (You should be in it already). Go back one folder, then you should end up in Appdata - Go to
    "Local" - Delete the beta Xbox app folder in there too. You can also get to the local folder by typing %localappdata% in the run window. Once you delete the folders for the app that is having issues, try re-installing again from this website https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games.
Thema:

1. Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC - Similar Threads - Issue opening Game

2. Minor issue with opening friends list

in XboX Insiders
    Minor issue with opening friends list: Ever since the update from two or three days ago I noticed a problem when opening up the friends list. When clicking it to open instead of the list of friends being displayed it is blank except...
  3. 深圳哪里有补开发票? -[Translation - Deep zhen Which  is there     open  issued ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    深圳哪里有补开发票? -[Translation - Deep zhen Which  is there     open  issued ...: 深圳哪里有补开发票?[Mod Removed] 杨生项.目.齐.全-可先开验-可.幵.全.国.各省市。现代服务业:是指围绕制 业、文化产业、现代物流产业等提供技术性、知识性服务的业务活动。包括...
  4. 上海哪里有补开发票? -[Translation - On the SeaWhich LiIs there Refill open Issue...

in XBoX Accessibility
    上海哪里有补开发票? -[Translation - On the SeaWhich LiIs there Refill open Issue...: 上海哪里有补开发票?-[Mod Removed] 杨生项.目.齐.全-可先开验-可.幵.全.国.各省市。现代服务业:是指围绕制 业、文化产业、现代物流产业等提供技术性、知识性服务的业务活动。包括...
  5. forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open: I recently downloaded and installed Forza Motorosport 6 I get an error code when I open the game on pc AP501 This means that your system’s video card doesn’t support DirectX 12. To resolve...
  6. Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games: So Ive been having this issue for quite some time now, when I would open some games (only sometimes) the coloring would be darker for some reason. Asked around on xbox support, reddit, and all...
  7. Issues with opening a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with opening a game: Hi guys! I cannot seem to be able to open up my Fortnite! The game returns me to the dashboard after a few seconds and I don't know what to do. Can anybody help me?...
  8. Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games: My son's xbox 1 frequently fails to sync data when he's booting any game up. Somedays it just doesn't work at all and other times it can take an hour or so of trying. Occasionally it works 1st...
  9. Issue opening settings and browse games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue opening settings and browse games: I can hear that settings or browse games or most other apps have been selected but nothing happens. I can't open settings I can't even open the game browser section of the game store. In fact I...
  10. Framerate issues when opening games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Framerate issues when opening games.: Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help. Whenever I open a game on my xbox one I have ridiculous framerate issues that make the games impossible to play. However I fix this by holding the power button...