[issue] Outer Worlds listed as windows 10 exclusive, is not windows 10 exclusive except on...

Discus and support [issue] Outer Worlds listed as windows 10 exclusive, is not windows 10 exclusive except on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, Outer Worlds is currently listed as ONLY available on windows 10 on the windows store. This is incorrect, as several other retailers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Archivemod, Oct 25, 2019.

1. [issue] Outer Worlds listed as windows 10 exclusive, is not windows 10 exclusive except on...

As the title says, Outer Worlds is currently listed as ONLY available on windows 10 on the windows store. This is incorrect, as several other retailers list it as compatable with windows 7 onwards.

I contacted microsoft support already about this, support number 1486653867

please fix this, I already had to refund the game AND the dollar month of Gamepass because I was unable to install it.

submitted by /u/Archivemod
    [link] [comments]

/u/Archivemod, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

Xbox games will never be on STEAM!

Windows 10 and Xbox is the same platform. So games are still exclusive just for the Windows 10 platform. So you can always play games on your computer using only the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

PC cross platforming

Sell it fast!!! Nobody else should be able to play those xbox exclusives, especially windows 10 users!!! /s FYI- nearly every sony exclusive goes to PC as well, why does that frighten people?
  5. FullBurner Win User

No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10, signed into acct)

Thank you for taking time to reply.

However its my Xbox one console that fails to install the Outer Worlds game, not windows 10 & PC.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Project Spark getting axed and giving refunds

getting ready for e3, it will be all windows 10 xbox games and windows 10 this and windows 10 that, as the xbox is now windows 10 they will just focus on anything and everything for windows 10, from this summer there probably won't be a single game that
    is exclusive to the console, it will be all windows 10 only, but that also means the pc games will either go up in price or the xbox games will drop to the same level as pc, and why will pc be able to use xbox live for free yet xbox users have to pay. we will
    see whats in store if it fails e3 then i may just give it up.
Thema:

[issue] Outer Worlds listed as windows 10 exclusive, is not windows 10 exclusive except on...

1. [issue] Outer Worlds listed as windows 10 exclusive, is not windows 10 exclusive except on... - Similar Threads - issue Outer Worlds

2. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  3. Startup issue after latest patch (alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Startup issue after latest patch (alpha): Console is set to instant on, whenever I start it up get stuck on a black screen until I press the home button on my controller. This brings me to the main menu, but the controller doesn’t respond...
  4. Ea access issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ea access issues: Why i can't sing in to my ea access account(DIFFERENT MAIL THAN MY XBOX ACCOUNT) at my xbox one x??? I download from my xbox one x the ea access app but it doesn't give me a choice to sing in...
  5. NAT issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT issues: My Nat settings continuously switch to strict and am unable to party chat. I called xbox support and they said to hard reset my xbox. This worked but my xbox continually goes to strict NAT forcing...
  6. Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass) Save File Sync Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass) Save File Sync Issue: I have been playing The Outer Worlds on PC Gamepass for the past few days on two different PCs. I have the same issue every time. When I move from one PC to the other to play them game, the save...
  7. The Outer Worlds - Game Pass PC Install Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds - Game Pass PC Install Issues.: Hey all. I'm having a lot of difficulties downloading The Outer Worlds for PC. I installed it at launch and had no issues until today when it refused to launch. I uninstalled and reinstalled on my...
  8. The Outer worlds launch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer worlds launch issue: So with a bit of tweaking around I finally got the outer worlds running, probably spent about 4 or 5 hours on it, I then paused the game came back and it had crashed...and now when i go to launch...
  9. The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage): I started my download for the Outer worlds using the Xbox (Beta) PC application, but cancelled the download to restart it when my internet acted up. Now when I go to start the download again, it...
  10. Outer Wilds Launch Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Wilds Launch Issue: I try to launch The Outer Wilds from The Xbox (beta) app and I receive a "The configuration registry database is corrupt" error. I've tried verifying the files and have even uninstalled and...