issue removing fellow

Discus and support issue removing fellow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an unwanted fellow on xbox live i have tried blocking as that has worked in the past but not with this person i have trid blocking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patwin619, Feb 17, 2020.

1. patwin619
    patwin619 Guest

issue removing fellow

i have an unwanted fellow on xbox live i have tried blocking as that has worked in the past but not with this person i have trid blocking and unblocking many time and just want them off my list

:)

patwin619, Feb 17, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

issue removing fellow

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a method to remove someone from your Followers list.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Mikeysoonerfan, Mythic
    Sandman
    , and Pains have mentioned, there is no way to remove someone whom is on your Followers list.

Unless that individual remove you from their list, they will continue to display in your Followers list.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  3. Pains Win User

issue removing fellow

As I see it you want him gone from your follower list. It cant be done, but why do you care really? If you block him before unfriending him he won't be able to msg you. He won't see when you are online or what you are doing. And he will not by chance be
    in the same game as you even if you happen to play the same game at the same time because the block make it so you won't matchmake together iirc.

His follow will be just an empty thing really. Its only there to tell you who are following you anyway. It doesn't give him anything. 😊
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

issue removing fellow

You may be best to just contact Support then. Nobody here can help beyond making suggestions, all of which you are dismissing or laughing at.

Contact official Support, and best of luck to you.
  5. patwin619 Win User

issue removing fellow

if you care to read i have try blocking them on xbox.com its not my console 😆
  6. patwin619 Win User

issue removing fellow

and how would that help its a xbox live issue not a console issue the follower shows on more then one xbox and xbox.com 😂
Thema:

issue removing fellow

1. issue removing fellow - Similar Threads - issue removing fellow

2. Xbox one issues, someone put a guest key on my Xbox, how can I remove it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one issues, someone put a guest key on my Xbox, how can I remove it?: Yes, i have a problem. Long time player that took a break for a few months, i come back, and now my profile is gone and all i have is a guest key access. I did not set up a guest key. What is the...
  3. Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar: Hello! I'm having issues disabling access to my FPS information via the Computer Management application on my PC. I saw the information on the FAQ to remove access but it's not very helpful. I go...
  4. More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....: I just bought a brand new Xb one S, and since Ive had it, I've been plagued with its video shutting off randomly. Ive tried every solution I can find on the internet, but it is persistent. Please...
  5. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  6. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  7. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  8. Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Also case red - [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I have not been responded to since 24th september 2018 with regards to activating the offer at the time when my 12 monthly subscription was...
  9. Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ...: Morning all, yet another issue with ready to install list. I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a decent answer to this issue. Im aware of how the list works ............ I install a...
  10. Issue with permenatly removing someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with permenatly removing someone: I’m having having issue with deleting friends. On both the Xbox app and the Xbox one itself. I’ve tried blocking them. But as soon as I turn off my Xbox and cut it back on it’s as if I never...