Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

Discus and support Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/babygoinpostal, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run through the steps I took to set it up in case the issue lies there, but the gist is I can only connect and stream on home wifi now.

First I had to figure out how to set my NAT to open, only accomplished by setting my xbox as a DMZ host. Then I ran the setup in my android app, worked no problem, but I did this step with my original non bluetooth XB1 controller so it couldnt connect to my phone obviously. Luckily I have a ps4 controller that I was able to pair and it's worked fine. I boot up the app and the stream connects, flawless. I want to test how itll work when I have it away from wifi, but it says stream stopped and wont work.

submitted by /u/babygoinpostal
    [link] [comments]

/u/babygoinpostal, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Azula No Sekai Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
  3. HellDragonx00 Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
    that is my issue too
  4. h2o d2o Win User

Windows 8 XBOX Companion app refuses to connect.

Hello MikeHellstone

Did you switched it to available ? Please Check this one:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-companion-help

Which Phone are you using ? There is an issue with HTC Phones that you cant have a Data-Connection and a Wireless-Connection at the same time ....
  5. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one app

Hi there OWA,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One App on mobile. I recommend to try the following:

• Update mobile device
    • Re-install App

If the issue persists, I recommend reporting the app to Microsoft. Try this link:

Xbox Console Companion

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

1. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app - Similar Threads - Issue using mobile

2. Issue With Xbox One Video Output on HDMI (After using DVI)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Xbox One Video Output on HDMI (After using DVI): Hello, I have an issue with my video output on my Xbox One, I used to use it with an HDMI cable with an HDMI-DVI adapter to use it on my Monitor, it always worked fine and on 1080p When I got...
  3. Alpha - Issue with moving content using the new "Manage" interface.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha - Issue with moving content using the new "Manage" interface.: Current Alpha Build when managing content for a game using the new "manage" interface - If you choose to move one content item from Drive A to Drive B, it will move all content instead of the...
  4. Having issues using the stream feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues using the stream feature.: I have already spoken to someone with customer chat support and was told to use this to find help. I was given a code that has my case details. I have everything set up and live in the U.S. but it...
  5. issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat: Hey everyone, hoping that somebody could help me with an issue that a buddy and I started experiencing today while playing Call of Duty. I am on XBOX while he plays on PC. We communicate through...
  6. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  7. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  8. Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.

in XboX Insiders
    Update issue? Can't use RT and left joystick together.: I have iPega controller and it works really fine with every platform. When I try to use RT and left joystick together, it just doesn't work. Meaning that either left joystick work or RT. This...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC: Hello, I am recently having trouble playing FH4 but when i boot up the game on PC I am greeted with an error message,"The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For...
  10. Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.: I'm trying to start console streaming with the game streaming app but only the xcloud works. When I try to switch to console streaming it tells me register as an insider wich I already am. Am I...