Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

Discus and support Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PapiDiablo, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want to set up my home Xbox with the Google Home I have. Has anyone else encountered this issue and/or can help. I’ve removed my account from his Xbox and removed his Xbox from my devices on my Microsoft account and reset the Google Home. Nada. His Xbox is still the only one I see. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/PapiDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/PapiDiablo, Dec 10, 2019
  2. LebronGOATJames Win User

Can't connect to wifi

So far nothing has worked. Can't be the router when my roommates xbox connects literally 10 feet away from mine. I thought maybe it was still trying to connect to my home wifi but nothing has helped.
  3. SG Noodles Win User

Game Sharing and Windows 10 Connectivity

Hey Erick C,

I might not have been clear, there are 2 Xbox's on my network, my sons and mine, we gameshare, so when I try to stream to the Xbox App, it links to his xbox not mine (because the gamesharing "home xbox" setting). I am trying to link the xbox I use, and
    trying to find it using the IP is not working.

Andrew
  4. mikeBorchuk Win User

Profile cannot be downloaded at this time.

"Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later." 8007045D

When I type my info in its accepts it, say Hi Tyreal II and goes to DL. Then gives me that MSG.

I can download it on my roommates xbox, but not mine.
  5. TheOnlyTage Win User

Download stops at 99%

I did try the suggestion and it worked. I created a new account, got some MS points and purchased the map pack. I downloaded it on my roommates xbox, and now that I try to download it on mine it stops at 99% every time. I realize there is the simple solution
    of simply transferring the file from xbox to xbox, but the guy is currently back home for a few weeks and has taken his xbox with him. Hence my persisting problem.
  6. ByronClay Win User

Controller pairing

Thanks HooksaN I really appreciate it I will give it a try. I know when I had let my roommate use one of my controllers and finally got his fixed, when I would use it, it would turn his Xbox in his room on as well as mine since it had already been paired
    with mine before hand. I'll give the re-pair a try. Thanks again!!!
Thema:

Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

1. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine. - Similar Threads - Issue trying link

2. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.: I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app I get "Error Code: 0x80073d13". All the info...
  4. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  5. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.: : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear 5b90fa90-fd66-4250-9091-c3c8d43f7416
  6. Issues trying to initiate xbox parties (0x89231906)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues trying to initiate xbox parties (0x89231906): Hello everyone, I would like to ask about an issue that I am getting from the past week, every time that I try to initiate an xbox party When friends join to my party, after inviting from the...
  7. Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all: I have two Xbox One controllers that I haven't used much over the past year. However, I've several times recently tried to use the controller and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'low...
  8. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  9. Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything: Since I started playing apex on my xbox x i get total loss of game audio at any time after match starts a good amount of the time, error code and eventually i cant load the game without being sent...
  10. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]