Issue while downloading apps/games

Discus and support Issue while downloading apps/games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lorenzodiberardino, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Issue while downloading apps/games

Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else experiencing this, or it's just me?

P.S. I was in beta ring. I removed the insider program but nothing.

submitted by /u/lorenzodiberardino
    [link] [comments]

/u/lorenzodiberardino, Oct 31, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox family sharing game pass

Please keep in Mond, that if you change the home console and use the xbox App or gamepass App to start a download of a game while not at home that download always will go to the home console. In that case your kid must start downloading games while he
    is on his console.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Fifa 14 Digital copy crashing before main menu

Hey there. While there's a possibility this is a short-term issue regarding the game and EA servers, I might suggest you delete your installation and go to download it again. You can uninstall the game by going to "My Games and Apps", highlighting FIFA 14,
    pressing the Menu button and selecting "uninstall". It can be re-downloaded either from the store or My Games and Apps after.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

Hi Petros,

Thank you for coming to the forums. First I recommend uninstalling Minecraft (Beta) and the Xbox App on your mobile device. Then, go ahead and power down your mobile device and after 30 seconds turn on the device. Go into your app store and download the
    Xbox app first. Make sure you can sign into the Xbox app without any issues and that it is connected to your network.

Then download Minecraft (Beta) and while signed into the Xbox app, launch the game and try to log into your Xbox profile in game.

Let us know if the issue persists.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Minecraft fica dando instalação interrompida [Minecraft gets giving installation interrupted]

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear about the current installation issues. Have you tried to restart your Xbox to see if it helps this error?
    This issue can occur if the console tries to download an update for the game while the game is installing.
    If your download is taking a long time or doesn't complete, try the solutions at
    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One.

Give it a shot let us know how it goes.
  6. amaz c Win User

Download speed

Have you closed all your open apps and games while you download?
Thema:

Issue while downloading apps/games

1. Issue while downloading apps/games - Similar Threads - Issue while downloading

2. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...: @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding...
  3. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  4. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  5. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  6. Network Connectivity Issues While Playing Games (PC)(Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Network Connectivity Issues While Playing Games (PC)(Windows 10): Hi I am having terrible connectivity issues during gameplay. It just spikes / stutters / disconnects every few mins, basically no matter what game I am playing. I have even done a factory reset a...
  7. I am having account issues while trying to log in

in XboX Insiders
    I am having account issues while trying to log in: I saw the ads for the minecraft with ray tracing and I decided I wanted to try it, but when I added the xbox insider hub I logged into the wrong email and it says that i am under 18, even though I...
  8. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  9. Issue while downloading Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue while downloading Ryse: Son of Rome: Hello. This is my first time posting here so if I've messed something up, posted in the wrong place, etc, please let me know. Yesterday I started downloading Ryse: Son of Rome. I woke up this...
  10. Issue when download while in standby!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue when download while in standby!: 1st off, this is NOT my XBL Gold tag, it is R00K53, (r-zero-zero-k53). My ISP is Time Warner, Motorola Modem & Linksys N900 router. Used 360 on this practicall since launch with NO issues. Just...