Issue while downloading apps/games

Discus and support Issue while downloading apps/games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lorenzodiberardino, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Issue while downloading apps/games

Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else experiencing this, or it's just me?

P.S. I was in beta ring. I removed the insider program but nothing.

submitted by /u/lorenzodiberardino
    [link] [comments]

/u/lorenzodiberardino, Oct 31, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox family sharing game pass

Please keep in Mond, that if you change the home console and use the xbox App or gamepass App to start a download of a game while not at home that download always will go to the home console. In that case your kid must start downloading games while he
    is on his console.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Fifa 14 Digital copy crashing before main menu

Hey there. While there's a possibility this is a short-term issue regarding the game and EA servers, I might suggest you delete your installation and go to download it again. You can uninstall the game by going to "My Games and Apps", highlighting FIFA 14,
    pressing the Menu button and selecting "uninstall". It can be re-downloaded either from the store or My Games and Apps after.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

Hi Petros,

Thank you for coming to the forums. First I recommend uninstalling Minecraft (Beta) and the Xbox App on your mobile device. Then, go ahead and power down your mobile device and after 30 seconds turn on the device. Go into your app store and download the
    Xbox app first. Make sure you can sign into the Xbox app without any issues and that it is connected to your network.

Then download Minecraft (Beta) and while signed into the Xbox app, launch the game and try to log into your Xbox profile in game.

Let us know if the issue persists.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Minecraft fica dando instalação interrompida [Minecraft gets giving installation interrupted]

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear about the current installation issues. Have you tried to restart your Xbox to see if it helps this error?
    This issue can occur if the console tries to download an update for the game while the game is installing.
    If your download is taking a long time or doesn't complete, try the solutions at
    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One.

Give it a shot let us know how it goes.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Any "all-digital-library hopefuls" slightly concerned with internet throttling or very long download times??

but we have the ability to play while the game downloads.... and we mean play the game YOU ARE downloading...as well as any other game or app you have installed....
Thema:

Issue while downloading apps/games

1. Issue while downloading apps/games - Similar Threads - Issue while downloading

2. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one: Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of screen). On top of that party disconnects which...
  3. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  4. Microphone issue while recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone issue while recording: Hello, When I start a recording, my microphone is disabled by default and I do not find in the settings an option to activate it by default. Is there a solution? Thanks....
  5. Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues: Can I access any of my apps while the core issue is going on? I wanted to watch a game and I cannot access ESPN+ app because I need to be signed in. I set up my living room to go through just the...
  6. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  7. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  8. Issue while streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue while streaming.: first off, im on Xbox and my friend is on a PS4, neither have computers at home just the gaming systems. when i live stream and play solos i can hear myself and so can my viewers. when my friend...
  9. Issue while downloading Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue while downloading Ryse: Son of Rome: Hello. This is my first time posting here so if I've messed something up, posted in the wrong place, etc, please let me know. Yesterday I started downloading Ryse: Son of Rome. I woke up this...
  10. Issue when download while in standby!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue when download while in standby!: 1st off, this is NOT my XBL Gold tag, it is R00K53, (r-zero-zero-k53). My ISP is Time Warner, Motorola Modem & Linksys N900 router. Used 360 on this practicall since launch with NO issues. Just...