Issue with added money

Discus and support Issue with added money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Sorraxsus, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Issue with added money

I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance the £25 is showing up, i originally thought it was just the store acting up but its been 2 days and its still
    the same,

(ive tried restarting my xbox with it not sorting the issue)

:)

Lord Sorraxsus, Sep 15, 2020
  2. FollowThe Decoy Win User

Adding money

I currently have funds in my account. But everytime I try to purchase an item and have to use remaining balance on my credit card I get an error. And can not preceed. The only way I can get the item is not use my Microsoft funds. Why is this and how can
    we fix this.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Adding money

Busty Sloth,

Unfortunately you cannot purchase currency via your console to add to your MS account. You would need to buy Xbox Gift Cards (denominated in your local currency) through online retailers and in local retail stores and then redeem them on your Xbox console
    OR you could add another payment option (credit card, debit card, etc.) to make the purchases. Hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adding money

Hey FollowTheDecoy, this thread is a few months old now, so it's best if you create a new thread with your problem. That way you should get the answer you need more quickly.
  5. Tex1(2) Win User

adding money to account

I agree I am sure there is a minimum of say $20. to get a gift card too, what if i only want to throw on $10 like now. I have a green-dot visa that expires tomorrow with $9.00 on it, and I was going to put it on my account to grab an arcade game. looks like
    Sony will be getting my money instead of Microsoft. Sony will let me put what i want into my Sony wallet with a credit card. STUPID way to run a gaming account ! Microsoft you are going to loose a lot of money this way, you never should have gotten rid of
    the family account's either, there is no way I am going from $100.00 for myself, my wife, and 2 kids, to $240.00 I have an xbox one but my kids are still on the 360. That family account really helped especially where I am a disabled Gulf War Vet and live on
    a very small fixed income, you went and more than doubled the cost for all of us to have a gold account so it is not possible now. I had to save for a year to get my Xbox one. What were you thinking? This all just hurts a lot of your loyal customers !
  6. LordFlatus Win User

adding money to account

Very lame change.

I don't like a bunch of "microtransactions" polluting my credit card bill so prefer just putting a chunk of money into my MS account all at once. With no more points and strictly straight cash, it seems pointless/stupid to have to "buy" $25 at Amazon just
    to put that same $25 into my MS account. How does that make any sense?

It's also mighty inconvenient if I'm looking to make a $1.50 purchase and I only have 75¢ in my account. I either don't make the purchase (most likely and a lost sale), put a tiny 75¢ charge on my CC, or stop what I'm doing to go to the computer, login to
    Amazon, buy a card, blah blah blah redeem...

Stupid use case setup.
Thema:

Issue with added money

1. Issue with added money - Similar Threads - Issue added money

2. Sign in and adding account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in and adding account issue: Hello, I couldnt sign into any account on my xbox. After some research i try holding the power button for 10 seconds to power down (didnt work). So i went into settings and did a system reset....
  3. Finish Adding Security Info Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finish Adding Security Info Issue: When trying to finish adding security info, there are 3 options, the first 2 when I select has the message, "Can't send a code to that number, please try a different one'. I notice that the number...
  4. Issue adding an Alias to Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue adding an Alias to Xbox account: Hi, I recently changed my main email account from Orange to an Outlook.com account. I’d now like to associate this as an Alias to my XBox Account / Gamertag (which I’ve had for about 10yrs) and...
  5. adding new account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new account issue: so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost EVERYTHING i aint buyin no new xbox...
  6. Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues: Hello, I'm currently having issues signing in to my xbox one x. I had issues previously where I could not add new accounts for friends to play with me. Today I was trying to play and it had...
  7. Adding new account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new account issue: I was not able to sign into my second account on xbox and then i decided to delete the account,add new and then signing in but i couldn’t even add new account.When I click on ‘Add New’ , it just...
  8. Adding a payment method issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a payment method issue: Whenever i go to add my payment method it tells me that ive requested too many codes and to try again later. The numbers on the card were wore out so i entered the info wrong enough times but i...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku has issues with ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has issues with ads: Everytime I am playing or even start playing Microsoft Sudoku, the ad system jumps on. But the big problem with that is that it stays stuck on that screen. I can't click on anything that can...
  10. ads issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ads issue: hello Microsoft love playing solitaire but ads keep shutting me off and not able to play always seems to be the same ad can you please fix this d16f6ba0-08b3-492c-b064-4422f280daaf