Issue with audio when enabling VRR?

Discus and support Issue with audio when enabling VRR? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have played on monitors all the way back to Xbox 360 and yesterday when purchasing a new monitor I ran into a new issue… I have a Series S and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnonymousGang98, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Issue with audio when enabling VRR?

I have played on monitors all the way back to Xbox 360 and yesterday when purchasing a new monitor I ran into a new issue… I have a Series S and purchased a 1920x1080 165hz monitor just to run 120hz for the games I play. When going through video settings I enabled VRR and when it is enabled I experience bad audio lag but only in Xbox party. My voice cuts in and out when talking to friends and when they talk it is very choppy. Wondering if anyone has ever had this issue or knows anything?

submitted by /u/AnonymousGang98
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnonymousGang98, Aug 9, 2022
  2. RaceCond1tion Win User

LIVE TV BUG

What is the model of the STB? Can you review the audio settings to see if possibly Dolby audio is enabled? Try setting it to PCM or stereo to see if this helps your issue.
  3. ChrisTronbot Win User

Xbox One thinks my MPOW HC5 headset is a speaker?

Is it possible that you have a spatial audio mode enabled? If you want to check go to Settings, General, Volume and Audio Output, Headset Audio. Then try until one works. That usualy fixes any issue with my Razer Kraken. Hope this helps ;)
  4. Sal O Win User

Xbox One sends choppy audio signal to receiver

I have a Denton AVR 4306 and the best audio has been with DTS Surround and Surround Sound Beta enabled, no audio issues at all. I seem to remember 5.1 uncompressed not sounding very good,
  5. JasonTsou Win User

Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc

I bought a Xiaomi OLED 77” have a similar question, when I enable 4k 120hz Dolby atmos the audio will disruption sometimes,but when I change to 60hz the audio is very stable, do you have the same question?
  6. CGilb Win User

Xbone freezing during live TV

Because audio and video is sent via the same HDMI cable, the video signal could be corrupted because an unsupported audio format is being sent. This is a known issue, and it is generally because the user has surround sound enabled on their cable box.
Thema:

Issue with audio when enabling VRR?

1. Issue with audio when enabling VRR? - Similar Threads - Issue audio enabling

2. Headset audio and mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio and mic issues: I recently got the arctis series 3 headset for my xbox series s and when i plug it in the headset logo appears on my xbox showing it’s connecting but no audio is coming out and my mic doesn’t...
  3. Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?: Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can anyone confirm with LG OLED C series TVs? Is...
  4. Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues: Hi there, I've recently installed the beta for MW2 and whenever I go into a game I get a horrid screeching noise through my headset. I also get the same noise when playing forza horizon. I don't...
  5. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  6. Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update: I am still having this problem since the last update. Series X and Samsung TV. Have tried everything. Super frustrated. Sometimes I can only hear menu/homescreen sounds and not in game, sometimes...
  7. Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues: This is very recent and trying to find a fix as it's limiting the games I can actually play. I only get audio for some games and zero audio on my hud. Battlefield will have sound, Cold War will...
  8. Anyone else having Audio issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having Audio issues?: Certain games and apps I have zero tv audio at all but if I turn my headset on I can hear everything fine. submitted by /u/reiku78 [link] [comments]
  9. Why is my Series X having audio issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Series X having audio issues?: It will play audio through netflix, but not hulu. It plays audio for Arkham Knight, but not fortnite. If I plug my headset in, i hear perfectly fine, every sound for every app. I unplug the...
  10. Audio issues when switching to and from gaming and media players

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when switching to and from gaming and media players: Since the latest system update I'm having weird sporadic audio issues. If I'm on a gaming app and switch to a media player like Netflix my audio will be completely cut off, but then if I switch...