Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device

Discus and support Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So for the past week or so I've tried playing via cloud through the xbox game pass app (which worked in the past) and now when I go to load ANY game up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coast_Legal, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device

So for the past week or so I've tried playing via cloud through the xbox game pass app (which worked in the past) and now when I go to load ANY game up it just crashes when the game eventually loads up.. Ive disconnected devices off the WiFi and have even boosted my WiFi strength to my phone so It can't be a WiFi/mobile data issue. I'm starting to lose patience with it all as its just a complete hassle every time I try to play a game and not to mention the money I wasted on a Razer Kishi. If I'd have known it would have been as bad as this I'd have never have bothered. Very disappointing to say the least!

submitted by /u/Coast_Legal
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coast_Legal, Oct 17, 2020
  2. DadBart Win User

watch XBOX vid on android?

In fact, the only reason I do not buy any Xbox video is because it does not work on my mobile, Android, device. If their focus is now on Cloud and Mobile, they sure are killing the video portion by not making it available on the majority of mobile devices.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I don´t see why you would Need such an device. It is a cloud based streaming soloution. So it should work with every device without any issues. So i would try it with my existing mobile device. Before you could make a decision you have to see the streaming
    on some devices.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

World Deleted

Is the mobile device backed up to the cloud? If so then was this chosen to be backed up as well?
  5. ilm1rko Win User

X cloud Gaming

What is cloud gaming
    Play without install game on device, install only client to streaming play a game.

if you have a good broadband play in FHD with old PC or mobile device.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

If the map was uploaded to the cloud it should be able to sync all your worlds once you log into the game. However if the map was saved only on the mobile device then there won't be a way of getting it back.
Thema:

Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device

1. Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device - Similar Threads - Issue cloud gaming

2. Forza Horizon 4 cloud syncing data Issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cloud syncing data Issue.: Well i have a save data on my xbox one from forza horizon 4 which i havent played it about a year. I recently tried to play with friends on my pc and the save data didnt sync over. After some...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming "Network Experiencing Issues"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Cloud Gaming "Network Experiencing Issues": Okay so I am having an issue with Xbox Cloud Gaming (aka xCloud). I will start by saying I have tried on multiple Android devices, I have fiber internet, I am using 5GHz Wifi, I have used other...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue: So I had two devices. One device I had played Forza Horizon 4 for a long time. Then I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on a second device. I did not let it sync because I did not want the save from the...
  5. 地平线云存档问题[Translation-Horizon Cloud Archive Issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线云存档问题[Translation-Horizon Cloud Archive Issues]: 您好我最近更换了新电脑,下载了账户里的地平线4终极版,然后云同步同步了很长时间,之后就重新开始了,以前的电脑也被刷档了。请问有办法回复吗,如果不能的话有补偿吗,毕竟那个号已经玩了很长时间了。 [Translation-Hello I recently replaced the new computer, downloaded the ultimate version of Horizon...
  6. Cloud Sync Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Sync Issue: About a week ago, I was playing WWE 2k20 on my XBOX One X and all was good. I closed out the game to watch some Netflix and about a hour later, I decided to play more WWE 2k20. When I launched the...
  7. E105 00000000 8007045D Error and Issues with Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 00000000 8007045D Error and Issues with Cloud Saves: Unfortunately last night, my XBOX One X experienced the dreaded E105 00000000 8007045D error again. It did this in December as well, while it was still under warranty but after repeated restarts...
  8. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  9. forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud: hi all my game save seems to be lost in the cloud as it only lets me play a new game when i look in my games and apps it says my game save is 28.7mb compared to my brothers whos is only 6mb...
  10. My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!: So lately i have been having a lot of issues with the Xbox One constantly trying to sync my savedata from the cloud. When i loaded a game i would always see the message that it was trying to get...