issue with COD Ghosts

Discus and support issue with COD Ghosts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Frame rate drops in MP and crashing too main menu issues all sense last game update, can someone please get Microsoft on the horn to fix this bugged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJSchildknecht, Feb 7, 2014.

1. issue with COD Ghosts

Frame rate drops in MP and crashing too main menu issues all sense last game update, can someone please get Microsoft on the horn to fix this bugged game? Or at least get them on IW butt for releasing such a bugged game in the first place, they said at
    launch best on Xbox one and the shafted us with 720p now they shaft us again with bad frame rates? What gives IW! Time for them too move off id tech five...

:)

CJSchildknecht, Feb 7, 2014
  2. The download won't finish help me please

I have same issue with COD Ghosts which fails at 79% everytime.

hiteshthappa281, Feb 7, 2014
  3. COD Ghosts servers down on Xbox One?

There is an issue with CoD Ghosts on 360 and One at the moment.

A Virtual Duck, Feb 7, 2014
  4. A Virtual Duck Win User

COD Ghosts servers down on Xbox One?

There is an issue with CoD Ghosts on 360 and One at the moment.
  5. HaywireTree Win User

CoD Ghost: issue

yeah it wont let me download compability pack 2 can someone help
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Cod ghost issue

I would go so far as to say that if I go ahead and trade my Ghosts in, I could probably get a straight swap on PvZ. Some reason (in the UK) CoD seems to get a fair turn over for exchange.
  7. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

Cod ghost issue

While I agree that COD is doo doo, especially Ghosts, telling the OP to purchase other games isn't really proactive. Having said that, may I suggest Dark Souls 2. :)
  8. C0D3 red Win User

Cod ghost issue

I know exactly how to fix this issue! Buy Battlefield.
Thema:

issue with COD Ghosts

1. issue with COD Ghosts - Similar Threads - issue COD Ghosts

2. Issue with game disc of cod ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game disc of cod ghosts: Does anyone have a free digital code for ghosts on Xbox one because I've tried two discs now today and both of them won't download at all please and thank you f2d9bbb0-7984-4527-a6ce-67418c992f81
  3. COD: Ghost issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Ghost issue: I've had the game for a while. Bought it on 360 Ondemand and then getting the XB1 digital version for $10 program. It kept on telling me I needed to insert disc and sometimes giving me a error...
  4. Cod ghost issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost issue: anyone else having an issue i was playing it today then got off for a bit and now it wont let me play it says needs update but wont let me so i tested my connection everything was fine...
  5. CoD: Ghosts multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Ghosts multiplayer issues: I sign into multiplayer and can get into a match, play for a couple of mines befoe im rudely kicked back to menu with "need to be signed into xbox live to play" message, even though my xbox live...
  6. cod ghosts loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod ghosts loading issue: Every time I load the game I downloaded from xbox live I have to wait for a loading bar to finish loading I don't know what while the campaign automatically starts once done loading I have to quit...
  7. Audio issue when switch from game (COD Ghost) back to TV.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when switch from game (COD Ghost) back to TV.: When I switch back to TV after playing a game audio sounds like everyone is sucking on Helium. This doesn't happen all the time but enough that it is becoming annoying. My current fix is to...
  8. ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????: Hello Xbox community having several issue's called customer support ran the internet test with customer service rep on the phone my internet is running very well so he admitted problem is on there...
  9. Disconnecting COD Ghosts and Advanced Warfare Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting COD Ghosts and Advanced Warfare Issue: I've read countless posts where people have been losing connection to multiplayer games. I have been playing Call of Duty multiplayer for several years without incident. That said, in the past...
  10. CoD: Ghosts random disconnect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD: Ghosts random disconnect issue: Morning all (well it was when I started typing), Since getting my XBOne, I've been less than impressed with several aspects of networking and parties. I'm not sure why the made so many poor...