Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10

Discus and support Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Range245, May 3, 2021.

1. /u/Range245
    /u/Range245 Guest

I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for Android. Seems to work juste fine : I've run the tests on the PC and I can navigate the bêta and launch a game with the controller. But then whatever the game I try, no way to skip the "press any button" step. My controller seems not to be recognized, even though I can still use it to exit the game, mute or send feedback (once i've clicked the 3 dots on the top-left end of the screen though). Anyone having the same issue ?

submitted by /u/Range245
    [link] [comments]

/u/Range245, May 3, 2021
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox cloud sync

Thanks ..

Can't the parent control the cloud?
    Hi again,

no, in this case I do not think they can control the cloud because XBOX wrote"While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the Cloud."
  3. schnurren Win User

Manette Xbox One Wireless sur pc

Bonjour AlexDkx,

Comme décrit dans cet article (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5sjh8n/is_there_a_way_to_automatically_pair_a_xbox_one/ddfycu5/), essayez de télécharger l'application Xbox Controller depuis le Microsoft Store, mettez jour le micrologiciel du
    contrôleur et essayez de mettre sous tension Relancez le contrôleur pour voir si le problème est résolu ou non.

[Original message]

Hello AlexDkx,

As described in this post ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5sjh8n/is_there_a_way_to_automatically_pair_a_xbox_one/ddfycu5/ ) try to download the Xbox Controller App from the Microsoft Store, update the controller firmware, and try to power up
    the controller again to see if the issue is solved or not.
  4. Jared8794516 Win User

How to edit which Player a Xbox controller is? Windows 10 Home, wired controller,

I have found the best answer to be uninstalling Xbox related software from Windows10. It stops the issue. Xbox software must be taking player 1 controller spot somehow after a few minutes.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Games You're Giving A Try

I will try Bleedind Edge personnaly. Already test it during bêta period but not on the final version. Will see...
  6. CyrilB. Win User

Error 0x87DD0013 ,, can't log into Xbox live app

Even with bêta 15.16.8006.00000...
Thema:

1. Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Issue controller while

2. xbox 1 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 controller issue: hihi :) "bows" long time xbox gamer first time asking questioner. I recently got a refurbished Xbox 1 elite in November from eb games and since then its been pretty great but the last week or so...
  3. Controller issues since last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since last Alpha update: Has anybody else had issues with their Series X controller since the last Alpha update? My controller has vertical drift in games now and randomly thr analog sticks and dpad will move crazy fast...
  4. Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue: My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On all programs across my pc it does this. I cant...
  5. XBOX X controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X controller issues: Can someone please help. Getting really frustrated... My console is up to date and all my controller drivers are up to date. I've used the troubleshooter and gone thru all the recommendations....
  6. xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC: So I have an Xbox Controller that is bluetooth connected to my PC. I'm able to load games via xcloud gaming, but the controller doesn't appear to be working with it. Am i doing something wrong?...
  7. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  8. Pixel, 2,3,4 issue with xbox controller while in xbox app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Pixel, 2,3,4 issue with xbox controller while in xbox app.: So, ive noticed in a few threads that pixels have been having issues with the analog sticks and directional pads while in the app. They work while on navigating the phone though. So it's getting...
  9. Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller: I'm using an Xbox one x and a series x controller and I've noticed that whenever I try to play AC Valhalla or CoD Cold War, my audio starts to crackle horrendously. And it's not just game audio,...
  10. Controller Latency/Disconnect Issues While Playing? -- Check Here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Latency/Disconnect Issues While Playing? -- Check Here!: If you experience controller latency issues while playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps you can take to try to resolve your problem. Update your...