Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.

Discus and support Issue with creating worlds in minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptainGo1dfish, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.

I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it.

Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same error message of "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space."

I know that it has do to with this because I have 321GB free of storage on my Xbox One S. (This is the internal storage left I have on my console.)

If there is an easy fix to this I would like to know other than that I will just get a refund on the game.

:)

CaptainGo1dfish, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there CaptainGo1dfish,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with an error message "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional
    storage space."

I recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. CaptainGo1dfish Win User

Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.

Update:

I have 2 accounts on my Xbox One S, only one of them is getting this issue, but I would still like to create worlds on the other.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Need help.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with loading a particular Minecraft world and launching it in Minecraft Realms. When you say that your buddy used World Painter to create a Minecraft
    world, what do you mean? I would recommend contacting the developer of the App that was used directly. There is a good chance that even if the worlds were able to be used it would most likely have to be played in Single player mode. Have y'all ever been able
    to create worlds in World Painter and load them up in Minecraft Realms before in the past? Let us know with a reply a bit more information to determine how to best assist you.

Minecraft Community Forums.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Bcr213,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning wanting to play a world on Minecraft on an Xbox 360 that was created on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to view this transferring Minecraft worlds to another device
    support article which discusses the process for transferring worlds in Minecraft.

Check this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  6. TerranPhil Win User

Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

UPDATE: After further investigation the issue occurs when two or more players are in the same world. That is, when I join my world and play single player everything functions as normal. However, only when additional players join the world does the issue
    start. It does not matter who created the world or whether the world is newly created or an existing one. While I tried uninstalling Minecraft from the Xbox and installing again, the problem persists.
Thema:

1. Issue with creating worlds in minecraft. - Similar Threads - Issue creating worlds

2. Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  3. Issue creating Xbox Child Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue creating Xbox Child Account: Greetings, Objective: I have two daughters who I want to play minecraft with, they have Apple devices and I am using my PC (windows). Steps taken: Both of my girls are already in my Microsoft...
  4. Wrong gamertag creating rewards issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Wrong gamertag creating rewards issue: I have signed up repeatedly over the years for Microsoft Reward. It acts like it works and says something like "Thank you and we will get you signed up shortly", but never have received points for...
  5. fundamental issues with reward system creating disincentives for consumers; w/ solutions

in XBoX Rewards
    fundamental issues with reward system creating disincentives for consumers; w/ solutions: PROBLEMS (breakdown of body text): XBL Rewards structure is actually creating a disincentive from making purchases, rather than encouraging it; if I know purchase will go to MyMission that won't...
  6. fundamental issues with reward system creating disincentives for consumers; w/ solutions

in XBoX Rewards
    fundamental issues with reward system creating disincentives for consumers; w/ solutions: PROBLEMS (breakdown of body text): XBL Rewards structure is actually creating a disincentive from making purchases, rather than encouraging it; if I know purchase will go to MyMission that won't...
  7. Issue while creating a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue while creating a new account: When i'm Trying to create a new account at a certain point it asks me to insert the "I'm non a robot code" and everytime Afterlight i've inserted it i can't proceed wish the creation of the...
  8. issues on creating a xbox live account for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues on creating a xbox live account for my child: Trying to create a xbox live account for my daughter, I got a problem because the expiry date of my credit card is 11/2021... The system only reach year 2020. How can I solve that? Thank you...
  9. Xbox One Update has created a Security Issue for Hotmail Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update has created a Security Issue for Hotmail Account: If I open Edge and go to hotmail it now automatically signs me in (before the update I had to login to hotmail even though I was already logged in to the xbox one console). This is bad because I...
  10. [Issue] Xbox 360 Disc Drive Creates a "Grinding" Noise when Playing a Disc - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Issue] Xbox 360 Disc Drive Creates a "Grinding" Noise when Playing a Disc - ...: Hello everyone! Since the beginning of yesterday (12/28/15), I have been hearing a strange, light "grinding" noise coming from my console's disc drive. It sort of seems like a cross between...