Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

Discus and support Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pariah Lives, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Pariah Lives
    Pariah Lives Guest

Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website but the same thing happens, the 2 months for $2 is advertised
    but upon selecting it just reverts back to the 1 month for $1 promotion. Is this a current issue or am I not eligible for this promotion somehow? Though I've never had game pass ultimate before.

:)

Pariah Lives, Aug 26, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

It may be because you're not eligible for the promotion. Have you read the fine print?
  3. DanMen334 Win User

that promotion may no longer be available in your region
  4. CantComplain425 Win User

I was told that too except i dont have game pass or xbox live right now
  5. Sabotaj117 Win User

I was just told in chat wit a rep that the $2 deal is for new customers. Existing customers get the $1 deal.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

I was told that too except i dont have game pass or xbox live right now
    If you have had Game Pass in the past, then you would not qualify as a new customer.
Thema:

1. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal - Similar Threads - Issue current game

2. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...
  3. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

in XboX Insiders
    UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!: [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments]
  4. Current known issues

in XboX Insiders
    Current known issues: I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics weren’t working at all so I had to leave because...
  5. Issue updating to current OS on Xbox one X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue updating to current OS on Xbox one X: Hi Have tried numerous times to update OS to current version in order to use the Xbox one X but keeps coming up with error code 0x8007045D. When I check this error message it appears to be for...
  6. Couple of issues with current rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Couple of issues with current rewards: In the Lord of the Rewards I purchased 2 games and a TV episode to complete level 1, an avatar item from the list for $3.99 to complete level 2 and obtained over 5 achievements to complete level 3...
  7. Issue with PINs on current preview build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with PINs on current preview build: HI! So I've been in a the preview program for a few years now and it's been pretty smooth. I've been providing feedback through the polls etc but never really had anything break. I don't know...
  8. Issue with PINs on current preview build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with PINs on current preview build: HI! So I've been in a the preview program for a few years now and it's been pretty smooth. I've been providing feedback through the polls etc but never really had anything break. I don't know...
  9. Current Xbox live issues with redeeming codes(etc...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox live issues with redeeming codes(etc...): Today I was a little upset to find out that the code I purchased to extend my account wasn't being fully accepted(unable to access online content.) Then to come on the Xbox live status page and...
  10. i am currently haveing an issue with my xbox one console its not reading two specific disc's

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am currently haveing an issue with my xbox one console its not reading two specific disc's: Hi my name is chris and i am having an issue with my console it doesn't read two separate game discs and was wondering if there was some sort of addvice you could give me?...