issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10

Discus and support issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone help me with this issue basically i bought ark survival on microsoft store and it wouldn't install. i then thought i needed the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rileygattermayr, Apr 8, 2021.

1. issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10

can anyone help me with this issue

basically i bought ark survival on microsoft store and it wouldn't install. i then thought i needed the game pass to install it so i bought the xbox ultamite game pass and i still get the same error message. i get an error code but ive searched it up and nothing comes up for that error code. ive tried heaps of things like resetting the store and trouble shooting it but it doesnt work. the only apps that dont install are xbox game pass games. they also are playable on pc.

:)

rileygattermayr, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC

Hi,

Not only does Win 10 LTSC not get updates very often, it' is also missing the Windows Store.

Game Pass on PC uses the Windows 10 Store to download the games, they don't download and install via the app. No Windows Store, no PC Game Pass compatabilty.

LTSC was designed for mission critical work tasks, not gaming.

You'll need one of the consumer versions of Windows 10 to use Game Pass.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox game pass

Hi
    Kuramma_1

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, Minecraft is not available to download using the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and is only available to download using the Xbox Game Pass for Console to download on the Xbox One. The version to
    play on Windows 10 would be Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. Here is a list of Game Pass games and whether they are for PC, Xbox One, or both: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

MSFS 2020

Just had a thought, has xbox game pass for pc or xbox live got anything to do with this issue?
    No, I don't think so. You need the Game Pass app to imitate downloads with a PC game pass subscription, however, all the downloads are still completed via the Windows Store.

If you have purchased a game directly for Windows 10, you can download it via the Windows Store, the Game Pass app is not required to download games you own.

Since you're having issues with restoring the Windows Store with the Powershell, the only sure fire fix may be a re-install/repair of Windows 10. You can find a guides

here
    and
    here

You may also find extra help on the
    official Windows 10 forums
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

MSFS2020

Currently, the game is only available on Windows 10 to purchase or download using Xbox game Pass for PC. It's not available yet for console.
  6. alfredgamble Win User

Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate

I had the same problem, download the latest version of windows 10 updated 10/5/2020.then reinstall xbox games pass pc ( beta)

then delete gears 5 and then try to download again using games pass beta . It should now reinstall the upgraded version of gears 5

do not reinstall or do a clean version of windows 10 . Its microsofts not doing enough to keep you informed.

It tells you on the game on the bottom right you need the updated windows 10 to run the game
Thema:

issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10

1. issue with downloading xbox game pass games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - issue downloading game

2. Bethesda games downloading on xbox game pass pc Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Bethesda games downloading on xbox game pass pc Issues: I have the xbox game pass but when i try and download the Bethesda games to my pc it says "play with game pass" where it should say install now and when i click on that it wants me to manage my...
  3. Game Pass download issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass download issues: I'm the parent, but on the Xbox App on PC I can't download certain games "because of my age" even though my account clearly shows I'm an adult. How to fix this? 99bf0295-402d-4f68-8417-aac522e020e5
  4. Xbox Game Pass download issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass download issues: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I go to download a game to my E Drive the app auto defaults to trying to install on my C Drive which is full. Even if I have E selected it will only go...
  5. The only issue that Xbox PC has is the inefficiency of backing up downloaded game files...

in XboX Insiders
    The only issue that Xbox PC has is the inefficiency of backing up downloaded game files...: If you're planning to reset your PC, it will cost you deletion of all your apps and games downloaded from MS Store PC, which is very bothersome, today for some system related unfixable issues I...
  6. Game pass download issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass download issue: I am an xbox game pass ultimate member. I'm trying to download fallout 76 on the pc xbox app and when i press download its says preparing and after a second it resets. I tried to download the...
  7. digital game download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital game download issue: i had pre ordered cold war cross gen bundle and everything was fine until today when i clicked on the game it had said that i needed to buy the game and i tried many methods but it did work and in...
  8. Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass: I've been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store and with the Xbox game pass. I'm able to get through the entire download process but when it hits the end I get...
  9. 360 issues with Live/downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 issues with Live/downloaded games: Need help please. My son has a 360 and today I signed up to Live Gold so he can play online/download games etc. I downloaded the 2 free games (MX unleashed and Red Faction 2). After waiting ages...
  10. Xbox 360 game download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download Issue: Hello, because of quarentine I pulled out my old xbox 360 to pass some time. My friends recommended a game called Defiance to me because it is free with the xbox live gold account (which I have)....