Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!

Discus and support Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pl4stikk, Jul 13, 2018.

1. pl4stikk
    pl4stikk Guest

Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA Servers in order to access the online features of this title." (All EA Titles) I can connect to any other
    games online service, and can connect to EA servers using a separate Gamer tag. So we have isolated it to my Gamertag. I also enabled all ports on my router so there is no issue there, and ensured my NAT type is "Open" not "Strict". I also tested on wireless
    connection and through Ethernet (currently wired connection).

I initially contacted EA Support as it sounded like an issue with my accounts linking incorrectly. We troubleshooted by fully powering down the Xbox, and unplugging it from any power for 5 minutes. Removing my Gamertag from the Xbox, and signing back in.
    He also checked if there was a ban on my account, but everything looked correct on his end. He even relinked my EA account to my Gamer tag. He informed me that is sounded like it might be on Microsoft's side, so i contacted them next.

Here is the step we took troubleshooting with Xbox Support:

We cleared my alternate MAC address, shut down the Xbox, he ran the troubleshooting tool on my subscription, we refreshed my profile, cancelled my Gold subscription and replaced it with a brand new annual subscription. He said "At this point, we need to
    get the Insider Preview team involved to see what your console build might be contributing to the issue!"

I am at a loss, but every single EA game gives me this issue! Any help or troubleshooting ideas are greatly appreciated!

:)

pl4stikk, Jul 13, 2018
  2. henry14eugen
    henry14eugen Guest
    "The EA Servers are not available at this time"

Hello,

I cat' play Fifa 16 on my Xbox 360

Issue : "The EA Servers are not available at this time"

Can you tell me if there is a problem with EA Servers now ?

Thank you

henry14eugen, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Account Hacked with MS points used on Gold purchases HELP!

Yeah this happened on another gamertag of mine, because my ea password was the same as my xbox login. they actually used zune to access my gamerpoints though, so I didnt get a profile recovery pop-up. xbox refunded the points they used, but they didnt
    do anything with my credit card that I could tell. but they linked my gamertag to their email and ea account, and linked their gamertag to my ea account. so any ea game i have/had stats for I cant play and actually retain the stats because my ea account
    is actually attached to this jerks gamertag. mircosoft did right by me, within 3 days, their chat option online on here is very helpful....ea's chat is terrible. always call ea, and always use MS chat reps. then email the whole chat convo to you. good luck,
    im still waiting on EA to fix this, but it is totally something with their servers that they refuse to publicly admit even though they know its going on. Im in texas not the uk, how hard is it to fix an issue like this =P

jamthatscrewfoo, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Shadowvegas Win User

CONNECTION TO EA ONLINE FAILED

no. the VIP code is with your gamertag on EA servers, so all your info is still there.
  5. ShrewdVulcan Win User

The connection w EA was lost

"You have lost the connection to the EA Servers. Online features will be unavailable"

I get the same message too, here in Florida.

It is not my ISP, nor my cable modem, nor my local network since I turn on my PS4 and can connect to the BF4 EA servers with no issues.

Powering off, cold rebooting, reinstalling .... does not fix the issue.

@monco123

your link to the status page is admirable, but it does not show the EA servers at all.
  6. jamthatscrewfoo Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked with MS points used on Gold purchases HELP!

Yeah this happened on another gamertag of mine, because my ea password was the same as my xbox login. they actually used zune to access my gamerpoints though, so I didnt get a profile recovery pop-up. xbox refunded the points they used, but they didnt
    do anything with my credit card that I could tell. but they linked my gamertag to their email and ea account, and linked their gamertag to my ea account. so any ea game i have/had stats for I cant play and actually retain the stats because my ea account
    is actually attached to this jerks gamertag. mircosoft did right by me, within 3 days, their chat option online on here is very helpful....ea's chat is terrible. always call ea, and always use MS chat reps. then email the whole chat convo to you. good luck,
    im still waiting on EA to fix this, but it is totally something with their servers that they refuse to publicly admit even though they know its going on. Im in texas not the uk, how hard is it to fix an issue like this =P
  7. NMXU Win User

cant connect to ea servers!

You may have to contact EA directly, explain the problem and maybe they can help. There may be a problem with your EA account or the gamertag connecting to the servers.
  8. JaredKent90 Win User

Connection to EA Servers is lost.

Okay, so it is just an overload of the servers. This isn't a problem on my end as much as it is a problem on EAs end.

Another problem, slightly unrelated to Battlefield, but related to EA. Is, how the hell do I link my gamertag to my EA profile, so I can set up battlelog. Anytime I go to "add persona" it just refreshes the screen and no new option to link my gamertag comes
    up. Damnit EA, always a hassle, but I keep coming back time and time again.
Thema:

1. Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag! - Similar Threads - Issue Servers Gamertag

2. Problemas no servidor [Non-server Issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas no servidor [Non-server Issues]: Comprei um minecraft para o Xbox one até ontem de ontem eu estava jogando no servidores online porém eu não consigo mais, aparece que o servidor foi desconectado, ou que minha versao nao e...
  3. Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue: Hi there! So, I've been in contact with EA Help for a few days now and their working on it, but I thought I would give a shout out here for help as well. I cannot get any of my Dragon Age Xbox...
  4. server issues with Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server issues with Bingo: I've lost connection on a number of games. Whats going on with Bingo, not sure if its worth spending anymore time playing. All of the other MS Games dont seem to have an issue....
  5. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  6. NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue: Everytime I hop on NBA 2k19 it keeps putting me in the wrong region server. I am currently on the west coast in California and every time I load into the park it puts me into an East server....
  7. Server Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Issues: Greetings: My name is Daniel() and I am currently playing Fallout 76. I know my Gold live and other microsoft onlines are current. I see the account info. For some reason the server keeps...
  8. Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202): For the past week I have been experiencing issues connecting to Overwatch's game servers. To combat this issue I have tried: - Reloading the game - Uninstalling and reinstalling the game -...
  9. Xbox server issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox server issues: Not able to connect to any game servers which will not even allow me to play some games at all. 3cf33cea-4f71-491f-9ca7-622f3346967c
  10. Forza Horizon server issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon server issues: hi, ive been playing forza horizon 2 since i got it for free with gold, but, i couldn’t use the car skins feature at all. Once I finally got forza horizon 4, I noticed that some of the cars in my...