Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag!

Discus and support Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pl4stikk, Jul 13, 2018.

1. pl4stikk
    pl4stikk Guest

Anytime i load up a game that uses EA servers, it refuses to see my Gold status and gives me the error "You must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA Servers in order to access the online features of this title." (All EA Titles) I can connect to any other
    games online service, and can connect to EA servers using a separate Gamer tag. So we have isolated it to my Gamertag. I also enabled all ports on my router so there is no issue there, and ensured my NAT type is "Open" not "Strict". I also tested on wireless
    connection and through Ethernet (currently wired connection).

I initially contacted EA Support as it sounded like an issue with my accounts linking incorrectly. We troubleshooted by fully powering down the Xbox, and unplugging it from any power for 5 minutes. Removing my Gamertag from the Xbox, and signing back in.
    He also checked if there was a ban on my account, but everything looked correct on his end. He even relinked my EA account to my Gamer tag. He informed me that is sounded like it might be on Microsoft's side, so i contacted them next.

Here is the step we took troubleshooting with Xbox Support:

We cleared my alternate MAC address, shut down the Xbox, he ran the troubleshooting tool on my subscription, we refreshed my profile, cancelled my Gold subscription and replaced it with a brand new annual subscription. He said "At this point, we need to
    get the Insider Preview team involved to see what your console build might be contributing to the issue!"

I am at a loss, but every single EA game gives me this issue! Any help or troubleshooting ideas are greatly appreciated!

:)

pl4stikk, Jul 13, 2018
  2. henry14eugen
    henry14eugen Guest
    "The EA Servers are not available at this time"

Hello,

I cat' play Fifa 16 on my Xbox 360

Issue : "The EA Servers are not available at this time"

Can you tell me if there is a problem with EA Servers now ?

Thank you

henry14eugen, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Account Hacked with MS points used on Gold purchases HELP!

Yeah this happened on another gamertag of mine, because my ea password was the same as my xbox login. they actually used zune to access my gamerpoints though, so I didnt get a profile recovery pop-up. xbox refunded the points they used, but they didnt
    do anything with my credit card that I could tell. but they linked my gamertag to their email and ea account, and linked their gamertag to my ea account. so any ea game i have/had stats for I cant play and actually retain the stats because my ea account
    is actually attached to this jerks gamertag. mircosoft did right by me, within 3 days, their chat option online on here is very helpful....ea's chat is terrible. always call ea, and always use MS chat reps. then email the whole chat convo to you. good luck,
    im still waiting on EA to fix this, but it is totally something with their servers that they refuse to publicly admit even though they know its going on. Im in texas not the uk, how hard is it to fix an issue like this =P

jamthatscrewfoo, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Issue with EA Servers and my Gamertag! - Similar Threads - Issue Servers Gamertag

2. Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202): For the past week I have been experiencing issues connecting to Overwatch's game servers. To combat this issue I have tried: - Reloading the game - Uninstalling and reinstalling the game -...
  3. Xbox server issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox server issues: Not able to connect to any game servers which will not even allow me to play some games at all. 3cf33cea-4f71-491f-9ca7-622f3346967c
  4. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity: blocked ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity: blocked ...: Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state...
  5. FORTNITE SERVER ISSUES

in XBoX Accessibility
    FORTNITE SERVER ISSUES: I keep losing connection to Xbox Live trying to play Fortnite. Is anyone else having issues or know how I can resolve this problem? Thank you advance! 3059ed6b-ff20-44f1-a73d-8e45393c2ea9
  6. Xbox Live server issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live server issues: Hi, once I get to "Find Game" on CoD Ghosts multiplayer this message pops up "Communication with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted". I have rebooted the wifi, Xbox numerous times....
  7. xbox 360 disconnect from server issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 disconnect from server issue: im being disconnected from server while playing on line. Im now getting message disconnected from server after logging into play on line the game goes into its start up then disconnects from...
  8. Server issues Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server issues Xbox Live: What's the problem with the Xbox live servers this last 2 weeks anytime I play call of duty: mode ran warfare 3 on xbox360 it kicks me and others out of the lobbies after every match and takes 20...
  9. Forza Horizon server issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon server issues: hi, ive been playing forza horizon 2 since i got it for free with gold, but, i couldn’t use the car skins feature at all. Once I finally got forza horizon 4, I noticed that some of the cars in my...
  10. Microsoft bingo server connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo server connection issue: Hello . . . . . , for the past 2 days there has been a conection issue when attempting to logon to the server. On occasion there has been a connection drop out during play as well. Please a...