issue with either upload studio or one drive

Discus and support issue with either upload studio or one drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i haven't used the upload studio for sometime and when getting back into destiny i started making clips again. i used to turn five into one,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoxER11385, May 9, 2015.

1. BoxER11385
    BoxER11385 Guest

hello, i haven't used the upload studio for sometime and when getting back into destiny i started making clips again. i used to turn five into one, then upload them to the one drive where i grab them onto my mac then onto youtube. now that i try, upload
    studio renders the clip but fails to make it through the end and it prompts me to try again or start over. with the new updates upload studio is not as easy as it was before and i dont know what the issue could be? any help would be nice

:)

BoxER11385, May 9, 2015
  2. Upload studio not uploading. Error 0x80040206

To everyone the actual problem is not with upload studio or the xbox its actually to do with the one drive try uploading without selecting upload to one drive it worked for me i hope this helps

LegendDolby1986, May 9, 2015
  3. ShannonNutt
    ShannonNutt Guest
    Upload Studio won't upload anything (Please Try Again - 0x80040206)

Upload Studio won't upload anything for me - neither to my own Sky Drive or to the general Xbox cloud site. Have tried uninstalling both Sky Drive and Upload Studio several times already. Help!

ShannonNutt, May 9, 2015
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Upload studio not uploading. Error 0x80040206

To everyone the actual problem is not with upload studio or the xbox its actually to do with the one drive try uploading without selecting upload to one drive it worked for me i hope this helps
  5. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Toxic people on Friday the 13th.

If you edit the clip in upload studios you will also have the option to upload it to Microsoft One Drive which you can then add as a link in your report
  6. BeyondxLethal Win User

How do you upload game clips to official clubs

hey thanks so if I just send a clip to the official club from the one drive or upload studio it should work?
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Game clips

Hey there WattledOrpheus1,

You can view your clips on the Xbox One console in the upload studio app and then either share them out to your Activity Feed or OneDrive there. That's probably the easiest way to do it. Are you able to see your clips if you check in Upload Studio?
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

The new YouTube app is painfully slow

I have noticed the Upload Studio naming issue but found the uploading to be as fast on the new app as it was on the old one.
Thema:

1. issue with either upload studio or one drive - Similar Threads - issue either upload

2. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...
  3. Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.: Hi, so I recently signed on to Game Pass. I've had a Gold account for years, and I had no issues with family member sharing it on my system. So, I had no problems installing and playing games...
  4. Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues: Hello, Was super excited for this purchase. Just bought an Elite series 2 controller today, and looks like I'm joining what seems to be a long list of complaints on Bluetooth connectivity...
  5. Transfer issue for my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer issue for my Xbox One X: Hi, so I have a nagging problem. I have two 8tb External HDDS that I keep my games on. One is set to be the default install location. So to conserve space I split the hard drives into 2...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare issue: Hello, I am very irritated I was messing around with my Activision profile and somehow or other i unlinked my microsoft account. now it shows I’ve lost everything in call of duty. so I go back to...
  7. Xbox one x connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x connection issue: My xbox one x will not connect to the store. There is 2 consoles in my house and 1 will connect to the store and the other wont. Reset it and checked connectivity. Also checked and it says it's up...
  8. My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router: My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router Yes, it could help it's worth a try. 09e74db7-95ee-45c4-8b64-794ebd0925c7
  9. External hard drive detection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive detection issue: I know this subject has been beaten to death but heres the thing: I wanted to record gameplay longer than the standard 10 mins. Bought the external hard drive - wd my passport 4tb usb external...
  10. Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues: Hello, I have installed "Street of rage 4" through the Xbox (beta) Game Pass. The game starts OK but it isn't detecting the Xbox 360 controllers (it says they are disconnected). It happens the...