Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming)

Discus and support Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I recently launched Fallout 4 and installed some mods from the ingame mod menu. When it went to reload the game and install the mods it crashed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zevna, Oct 17, 2021.

1. /u/zevna
    /u/zevna Guest

Hello,

I recently launched Fallout 4 and installed some mods from the ingame mod menu. When it went to reload the game and install the mods it crashed and has now been crashing every time I go to launch the game. It crashes after the black and white Xbox logo fades out. I know it's a mod loading error and probably not a service error on the side of cloud gaming. I'm also sure that this issue is a known one. Is there any way I can reset my game's profile or something like that or any other fix?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/zevna
    [link] [comments]

/u/zevna, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Chronic King413 Win User

No access to xbox cloud

If you play connected to xbox live you game data will automatically be saved to the cloud. Important to note that the cloud is used only to save game data not the game itself.

Example: if you are playing Fallout 4 on your console and save your game and go to another console with Fallout 4 installed you can sign in with your xbox live profile and play from where you left off on the previous console. But you cannot save Fallout
    4 the game to the cloud to play on both consoles without installing it onto there hard drives.

I hope this helps :)
  3. cooperlegend-F250AF4 Win User

"Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud"...

I get this as well, Fifa 16 and Fallout 4 are the main culprits, I sign in to my other xbox and wait ages. There should be a way to manually save the games to the cloud.
  4. petlesso Win User

Syncing data for Fallout 4... no progress

4 times i have restarted fallout due to xbox not syncing - get it together ms - ur cloud is crapping out
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Error 0x80830003

Hey there Dazora.

Sorry to hear about the save trouble. It sounds like the issue you're running into is lack of save space within the cloud. Have you tried clearing up some space from games other than Fallout 4?? Also, while you may only have 2 main saves for Fallout 4, it's
    possible your quicksaves are taking up extra space. Generally your storage capacity for games increases the more games you own.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

What Happened??

Xbox One games saves automatically go straight to the cloud.

I'm not sure why you're getting that level, but try loading the next save down in the list? Fallout 4 itself can be buggy sometimes.
Thema:

1. Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming) - Similar Threads - Issue Fallout Cloud

2. Reporting a major grieving issue in Fallout 76

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a major grieving issue in Fallout 76: Hello, I know despite Fallout 76's rocky launch, it's gained some activity from all the content and fixing Bethesda has done. However, that isn't why I am writing this, there is a griefer by the...
  3. Microsoft Game Fallout 4 has Version Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Game Fallout 4 has Version Issue: I'm a happy Microsoft customer. I subscribe to several Microsoft services. I own two Xbox Ones and two licenses to Fallout 4, plus licenses to all DLCs and a large number of Creation Club items....
  4. Fallout 76 issues with insiders flight

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 76 issues with insiders flight: Since March-April this year I noticed a lot of unstable Server for Fallout 76 i was in Skip-Alpha but recently i out put from this program and everything is okay anyone noticed that lately?...
  5. Fallout 4 dlc issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc issues: Fallout 4 dlc has been requiring gamepass to be able to use it. I bought the game as a physical copy, and redeemed the code for the dlc, but now that I don't have gamepass, it won't let me play...
  6. Fallout 4 audio/video issue(Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 audio/video issue(Series S): I downloaded Fallout 4 for my Series S and the audio and video isnt syncing. I’ve went through the check list of things to do from the virtual agent nothing fixed it. Help!!!!!...
  7. Cloud storage issues Xbox One, Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage issues Xbox One, Fallout 4: Cloud has major issues. It constantly downloads corrupted old saved games and no matter how many times I delete the corrupt saves, it just adds them right back onto the existing new game. This...
  8. Fallout 4 dlc issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc issues: Hi back when the game first came out I bought the season pass for fallout 4 and played many playthroughs with all dlc installed no problem. Fast forward to now and I reinstall the game but it...
  9. Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.: I purchased Fallout 4 with a free download for Fallout 3. When I type in the code I receive the following message: " Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item in the...
  10. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....