Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Discus and support Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emmmrich, May 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. Emmmrich
    Emmmrich Guest

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  3. Emmmrich Win User

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
    Hi
    xPaM tHe MaNx

i tried jusing the usb ports on the back. Unfortunately it did not help.
  4. Emmmrich Win User

Another nearby toggle lets you set the joystick to act as a D-pad, left analog stick, or right analog stick, which can come in quite handy depending on the game you're playing.
    Hi TheHooniganTX,

thanks for your reply.

The toggle you mentioned is not working. That is the problem I am facing at the moment. The Xbox only recognizes the joystick as D-Pad, whatever the toggle is set to (DP, LS, RS).
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

6. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi Emmmmrich,

I found some info on the configuration of that particular controller.

The right side of the stick also houses a switch that lets you swap between Xbox One and Xbox 360 modes. Another nearby toggle lets you set the joystick to act as a D-pad, left analog stick, or right
    analog stick, which can come in quite handy depending on the game you're playing. Pressing the Xbox button allows you to remotely wake up an Xbox One that's in Sleep mode. Unlike Hori's Real Arcade Pro 4 for PlayStation 4 and the Qanba Q4 RAF, the Kai lacks
    a turbo button.

Link: https://www.pcmag.com/review/342820/hori-real-arcade-pro-v-kai-for-xbox-one

Let us know if that works for you!
Thema:

1. Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Issue Fight Stick

2. Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3: Hi, I am having issues with Black Ops 4's latest DLC. I have owned the game, and its associated Black Ops Pass, since launch, and I have never had issues with downloading and playing DLC until...
  3. Surviving Mars Green Planet Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surviving Mars Green Planet Issues: Green planet just got released and own the season pass, expecting to be able to play. However the dlc still requires me to purchase, don't know if perhaps the season pass needs updating. Any info...
  4. Redeem Code issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Code issue: Hello Hivemind, I received and email from Xbox Engage, that seems to be genuine, informing me that I had scored 5000 reward points , and to enter the code at https://www.aka.ms/rewardscode...
  5. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  6. xbox one s display issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s display issue: when i play games on my xbox one s the edges of images looks funny and hair looks like webs instead of hair d9d7db9b-1558-4255-8359-a4346fd540a1
  7. Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.: Anyone else having issues with achievments unlocking with Ubisoft games? Ghost Recon Wildlands i have 4 achievments left to get HOWEVER 3 of them i have done but no achievments i have tried...
  8. Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One: Hello, I recently purchased a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for my Xbox One X. Unfortunately I experienced a problem when using it on my Xbox One X. Switching controls for the stick (DP, LS,...
  9. Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360: Earlier today I downloaded Fight Night Round 4 on my Xbox 360. While playing the game, during fights, the game will randomly give me a "disc is unreadable error" and send me to the Xbox 360 home....
  10. Killer instinct achievements and fight titles issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct achievements and fight titles issue: The achievements and fight titles will not unlock after i have met the requirements. They only unlock for Glacius but no other characters . Its very frustrating becuase i have met the...