Issue with first update

Discus and support Issue with first update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the xbox one and I'm having an issue. You have to download the first update in order to get to the menu, but in order to get online with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sgt Firestorm, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Issue with first update

I just got the xbox one and I'm having an issue. You have to download the first update in order to get to the menu, but in order to get online with my college's internet I need to get the MAC address for it. Anyone have a solution?

:)

Sgt Firestorm, Aug 26, 2014
  2. first update issue

Yup. the solution was to dowload the OSUDT2. thnk u guys.

ChurnedKnight04, Aug 26, 2014
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  4. Issue with first update

ChristopherMurray, Aug 26, 2014
  5. ChurnedKnight04 Win User

first update issue

Yup. the solution was to dowload the OSUDT2. thnk u guys.
  6. WPAK Win User

first update issue

7. ChristopherMurray Win User

Issue with first update

8. CMUchippewa Win User

Very disappointing issues with my controller disconnecting randomly

Mine did that with the very first update on the controller. On the second update, it corrected my issue.
  9. UltraViolence74 Win User

Thrown out of Xbox Fitness mid-workout

Thanks for the update. That's the first official acknowledgment of the issue I've seen. Looking forward to the update.
Thema:

Issue with first update

1. Issue with first update - Similar Threads - Issue update

2. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX 360 Update Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Update Issue: Hi, I am getting status code: 4476-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E. Please help !! Thanks 367400b0-027a-4d1f-b84f-52a68d470f6d
  4. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  5. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  6. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  7. Recurrent issue with game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurrent issue with game updates: To sum things up, about 2 or 3 months ago, every single game update from games such as Overwatch, Monster Hunter: World, The Division 2, Apex Legends, Destiny 2 and, most recently, Warframe, has...
  8. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  9. Xbox One X Update Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Update Issue: Hi, Xbox One X attempted update a couple of days ago but gave no progress at all on the updating console screen so after leaving for a few hours, I rebooted and tried again with the same issue....
  10. Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue: I have a issue when updating my xbox it doesn't allow me to update the console it's a xbox one x and I have had error E102 but I'm not sure what to do f2985851-c175-48f9-b1aa-e3cc8d6bb0e6