issue with gold

Discus and support issue with gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my gold expired and since my creditcard was blocked my account got blocked with a debt. me being unaware of this situation i bought a 14 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSniperzz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MrSniperzz
    MrSniperzz Guest

issue with gold

so my gold expired and since my creditcard was blocked my account got blocked with a debt. me being unaware of this situation i bought a 14 month prepaid card tried to redeem it only to be told that i had a 14 euro debt. instead of taking 2 months of xbox
    live of the 14 months i had to find a diffrent way to pay. so i made a paypal account had to place 25 euros on it while i know that i will only use it once. and when trying to add a paypal to transaction it tells me that it needs a card nummer of a credit
    card!!!!!! does anyone know a way around it that i dont need to add a creditcard to the account. it seems odd that i can place 25 euros on the account but cant use it without an attached credit card. also i am of opinion that microsoft should just have taken
    2 months of my gold card.

:)

MrSniperzz, Feb 14, 2014
  2. CPG Trippy
    CPG Trippy Guest
    Issue with Gold.

The other day I had a problem receiving Xbox live Gold, and after 40 minutes nothing was sorted out, so I would appreciate some sort of compensation for my troubles.

CPG Trippy, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Issue with Gold.

You would need to contact support directly to see if they can offer any sort of compensation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Issue with Gold.

You would need to contact support directly to see if they can offer any sort of compensation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. MissyMoomin Win User

Issues with Gold

Hi, It's the ambassador site that's saying i don't have gold, and has locked me out of the ambassabank and forums even though my profile subscriptions says

Xbox Live Gold

1 Month Xbox Live Gold

Renews On: 11/22/2014

as i put a couple months on. Not sure if it'll fix itself. I did contact Microsoft about this issue but they said to post here cause they didn't know themselves what was wrong.
  6. WPAK Win User

Issues with Gold

Ah ok. Are you able to post a thread in this forum section. Is specifically for ambassador issues like the one you are experiencing.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

When you can post there the issue of likely fixed in a few days.

If you can't access that forum section you will need to send a PM to one of the official support team members.

Let us know if it the forum link works for you.
  7. WPAK Win User

Issues with Gold

Hi there,

can you provide a little more information?

Is it saying it on the Xbox 360 console that you don't have gold?

What things have you tried so far?

For example have you tried clearing the console cache, via the steps mentioned here:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Be sure to restart the console afterwards.

Let us know the results
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

gold issue

When you say your account rebooted do you mean it gave you a new gamertag also or it just took away the gold subscription or both?

If it did both that means you signed in with a different Microsoft account and it created a new xbox profile for you.

If you are not sure what the email is for the account that had the gold on it you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the email
    associated with the gamertag.

If it is showing the correct gamertag you may want to check your subscription in the settings on your console and make sure the gold is still active. if it is try doing a power cycle of the console by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds for
    it to shut off then unplug it for about a minute then plug it back in and start it back up and see if it allows you to use your gold.
Thema:

issue with gold

1. issue with gold - Similar Threads - issue gold

2. Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]: Ayer quise canjear mi tarjeta de xbox live gold, usé el código correctamente y no me dieron la suscripción, revisé el historial de compras y no aparece la gold canjeada. Volví a poner el código y...
  3. Gold subscription issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold subscription issues: I am having an issue with my gold membership. Every time I try to play any games it's saying I don't have gold. I have tried buying more, upgrading game pass, deleting my payment methods and re...
  4. Xbox Live Gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold issues: I just got Xbox game pass, and now Its saying I dont have gold anymore. I was just playing with friends, and now I cant on multiple accounts (across two different xboxs) . Anyone know what to do?...
  5. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  6. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  7. Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue: Ryse son of rome has been one of my favorite games on next gen and everytime i reinstall it i remember why i dont play it in the long run. I never. Have ever. Received multiplayer gold for matchs....
  8. Ryse son of Rome multiplayer gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome multiplayer gold issues: Has anyone figured out why im not getting the gold it says im winning on the post match breakdown. Ive been up three ranks and have yet to get one coin d23742e9-823d-4677-837f-948006b39e4d
  9. Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue): Eu ja tentei redefinir o meu console mais mesmo assim eu não to conseguindo entrar em grupos nem jogar online. Translate-I've already tried resetting my console more even so I can't get into...
  10. xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold issues: Today I bought my Xbox live past due subscription for 12 months I paid 59.99 for the subscription and then I was getting errors for my subscription Saying that it was not active and it was having...