Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One

Discus and support Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for my Xbox One X. Unfortunately I experienced a problem when using it on my Xbox One X.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Emmmrich, May 9, 2019.

1. Emmmrich
    Emmmrich Guest

Hello,

I recently purchased a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for my Xbox One X. Unfortunately I experienced a problem when using it on my Xbox One X. Switching controls for the stick (DP, LS, RS) are ignored on the Xbox (everything else works fine). The Xbox will
    only use the D-Pad input for the controls, regardles of the settings I choose. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox settings.

Some games require to use Dpad/Left stick and the right stick (E.g. Mortal Kombat 11 navigating in the crypt). So switching between the settings (of the stick) would be great.

Is this a problem of the Xbox or the fight stick? Anyone else experienced same issues? Is there any solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Emmmrich, May 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Hi there Emmmrich,

Thanks for updating us with the issue with the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. As mentioned above by the Ambassadors, I recommend to contact the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick manufacturer. Try this link:

Contact Us - HORI USA

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

There are no issues to my knowledge, since the 2018 update, yet you have to contact the manufacturer's support for this issue as they can give you info on how to solve it.
  4. Emmmrich Win User

There are no issues to my knowledge, since the 2018 update, yet you have to contact the manufacturer's support for this issue as they can give you info on how to solve it.
    Thanks for your reply. I already contacted the manufacturer but did not get any answer so far.
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  6. Emmmrich Win User

Thema:

1. Issue with Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Issue Hori RAP

2. license transfer issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transfer issue.: ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went to...
  3. Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue: I cannot login to the Xbox (Beta) applicatiom at all. Choosing my account works and I am welcomed back but still not logged in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. ***Moved from: Gaming...
  4. Xbox controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issue: Hi my xbox one controller is used via a usb wire, it has just broke so i purchased another one form Amazon, but when ive connected the usb wire to my controller is just flashes and doesnt work,...
  5. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  6. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...
  7. 360 wired controller vibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    360 wired controller vibration issue: My 360 wired controller constantly loses vibration after each PC reboot. When it does, it lights top-right green sector of the circle (normal state is top-left). A simple re-plug fixes it, however...
  8. Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue): PC에 Xbox One S 컨트롤러를 블루투스로 연결하 하는데 페어링 도중 "PIN을 확인하 다시연결해 주세요" 라는 오류 메세지가 뜹니다. 휴대폰에는 페어링이 잘되는걸 봐서는 호환성 문 거나 BT모듈 문 같습니다. BT장치: CSR4.0 (CSR 8510, BT4.0) 윈도우10 사용중입니다. 연결 방법이 없을까요?...
  9. Xbox One Hori RAP to PC Issues Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Hori RAP to PC Issues Windows 10: Good afternoon, I recently purchased SFV and wanted to use my Xbox Hori Real Arcade Pro Hayabusa fight stick on Windows 10. I plugged in and although the light turns on the fight stick doesn't...
  10. Hori Xbox 1 steering wheel connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Xbox 1 steering wheel connection issue: So I just bought the Xbox one hori racing wheel and it worked the very first time I used it to play farming simulator 15 but hasn't worked in game since. I can use the Xbox home button to return...