Issue with joining ambassadors

Discus and support Issue with joining ambassadors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to be a Xbox ambassador I went online and it said I didn't meet one requirement the requirement was you must have no prior Enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Parlyzer, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Parlyzer
    Parlyzer Guest

Hello, I wanted to be a Xbox ambassador I went online and it said I didn't meet one requirement the requirement was you must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year. And the requirement was not met but I checked
    my account and it says I have a perfect record and it said this Congratulations! You have a perfect record Requirement also I had not had an enforcement on my account. So I am unsure as to why it says I did not meet the requirements. I joined the club through
    my Xbox and it says i'm in but it doesn't through the use of my computer so I am unsure if i'm even in. The badge doesn't pop up and i'm confused is there a difference to the club and the online version.

I contacted Xbox support to check the status of my account and shows that it has a perfect record. - [mod removed]

:)

Parlyzer, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The club is not the same as the program and anyone can join that, Ambassadors and non-Ambassadors. As far as the program, you'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. FORCE EAGLE Win User

Issues with joining the Ambassadors program

the GT now 25000 minimum! and everyone has to take a online test to make sure they know what they are talking about....
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Issues with joining the Ambassadors program

Lol! 25000 Is certainly a jump from 1500. As far as I am aware the cap is still 1500, my advice would be to reach out to Miss Ermine via private message. She should be able to look into this for you :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.

There is a known issue with issuing the tag. As long as you completed the mission, you will receive the tag when it is complete.

If you need further assistance with the program until then, you'll want to contact a CM or join the Discord server. Ambassador issues should only be posted in the Ambassador forum.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

Welcome aboard ;) Have you looked at joining the Ambassadors Club on your Xbox? You don't have to be an Ambassador to join.
Thema:

1. Issue with joining ambassadors - Similar Threads - Issue joining ambassadors

2. Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch: I just set up a world in Minecraft Realms Plus and invited my son to join. When he goes to sign in from a Switch it tells him that his Microsoft settings will not allow him. He already is...
  3. I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?: I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/Todd4683 [link] [comments]
  4. Insiders issues/re-joining in app

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders issues/re-joining in app: Hello, I joined the insiders programme and followed all the existing advice to get console streaming working. I had the preview build installed ect. Nothing seemed to work so i unenrolled from...
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  6. Join Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join Issues: I have been helping a friend so we can play minecraft pe together on iPads at different houses. We created her a microsoft account and got a gamertag. I added her gamertag and it said that we...
  7. Having issues joining the Xbox one update preview program

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues joining the Xbox one update preview program: I've been in the program for just under 3 years, and am wanting to join the update preview. Everytime I press join and accept. It switches to pending with a loading circle and a couple seconds...
  8. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  9. Mic connection issues I can't join parties??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connection issues I can't join parties??: I checked my network it says all services available yet i cant join games or parties... I can create lobbies ive had randoms join me. It say i have a network setting issue......
  10. Issues with joining the Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with joining the Ambassadors program: hello everyone, while applying for the ambassadors program it says that i need 1500 GT to apply for the program while on the other hand i got more than 1500. any idea? thanks....