Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

Discus and support Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the situation and it's worse now that we are all working from home. The kids get ddos'd while playing GTA in xbox live. We have to then reboot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lisa_wedge mouse, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

This is the situation and it's worse now that we are all working from home. The kids get ddos'd while playing GTA in xbox live. We have to then reboot but they keep kicking the kids off and our IP will not work anymore.

:)

Lisa_wedge mouse, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Jason of Oz Win User

Try restarting your modem/router. From a cold boot your router probably won't request (and be given) the same IP address when it reconnects to the internet. Your internet provider might still supply you with the same IP address, even if your router doesn't
    request it; if this happens try leaving it turned off overnight: most internet providers have very short leases on their IPs so if you're offline for a while it'll re-assign the IP and give you another.

Other people generally can't get your IP via xbox live games and in-game chat, only via a Party. Discourage your kids from joining random parties with people they don't know and you should see a reduction in DDoS attacks.

Its worth noting that Microsoft is phasing out peer-to-peer connections for Party chat so this should be a diminishing issue over time. You can read the article on it at

www.purexbox.com

Good luck.

- Jason
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact your ISP.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox 360 kinetic 4gb stolen from [Mod removed] on Dec 12

and that would be open to abuse in a big way, imagine if someone creates a program to do that themselves, little kids get it and move from ddos to nuking xbox's.
  5. Armageddon_Ace_VP Win User

XBL services down, cannot play downloaded games

They need to give us MICROSOFT MONEY every time this poo happens... Because some of us enjoy playing games on there days off work and playing games with there kids and what ever.

And microsoft has lots and lots of money so spend some and do some good upgrade to fix these issues...

It hasnt been right since the first DDOS attack...
  6. Lofty Who Win User

'Technical issue' stops Battlefield Hardline EA Access users progressing without replaying Episode 1

Thema:

1. Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox - Similar Threads - Issue kids getting

2. Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21: When launching a game or application it'll close itself and needs to be opened a second time, was wondering if anyone else is having this? submitted by /u/Sir_Doggimus [link] [comments]
  3. xbox series s issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s issues: hey guys for starters i love your consoles and what you guys are doing but my series s is having issues. ive been having so many lags and glitches that i havent been able to play my xbox for 2...
  4. Instant On issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On issue: So recieved my Series X 2 days ago and I was so excited to to play on it, so I started to downloead games on it and I changed the power mode to “Instant On”, so the games could be downloaded in a...
  5. Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser: Hi, I just want to watch This week on Xbox on my Edge browser of my Xb1 on Major Nelsons web site. The problem is I can't change to full screen mode ! So I tried the Edge feedback option but...
  6. Xbox game streaming (test app) issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming (test app) issues: I originally posted this on the gears of war 5 forum "I have a problem and I would like to know if it is happening to someone too … I change the control settings to alternative or whatever, the...
  7. Xbox PC App Issue with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App Issue with Game Pass: Xbox app on PC only shows Game Pass Games up to the letter "D" when I select all games. I have tried Repairing, Resetting, and reinstalling it with now change. Does anyone have the same thing...
  8. Xbox Core Controller Issues on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Core Controller Issues on PC: I have bought my new Xbox Core Controller about less than a week ago. It is working fine and has no issues besides one; At (random) times, sometimes often, sometimes less so, the controller will...
  9. License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360: I have in my household 3 Microsoft Game Consoles: 1 XBOX 360 for me. 1 XBOX 360 for my kids. 1 XBOX ONE for me. I transferred my licenses to my kids 360 console so they could play my games on...
  10. Region issue with Zumba kids game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region issue with Zumba kids game: Yesterday, I purchased (full price) a game (Zumba Kids) from the web site, and after the game was downloaded to my XBOX 360, I got this error message: "This disc's region is incorrect for this...