Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

Discus and support Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't login to the Xbox App I says error code: hoaG4e3N/bkwpyvS.4.1, when I logged in earlier and close the app and come back it says that until I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkKiller7933, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

I can't login to the Xbox App I says error code: hoaG4e3N/bkwpyvS.4.1, when I logged in earlier and close the app and come back it says that until I clear cache and memory of app and log in back help please.

submitted by /u/DarkKiller7933
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarkKiller7933, Feb 15, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  4. GordonHerriott Win User

xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

The issue is a Microsft issue!. Solitaire has worked fine for several years and then magically popped up last week with 117000 error on Android phone and will not log in. Happily logged in on PC so is an Android/ Microsft issue. Surely they have an answer.
  5. SergeyC1 Win User

LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

This is not an in-game issue as both my devices are unable to get past the log in credentials of the XBOX android application.
  6. Aralynn Fox Win User

Xbox messages will not load on windows 10 PC

Ok, I checked and my pc is up to date. I logged out and removed my profile from the xbox, then signed out of my account on the pc and android xbox app. I logged back into my xbox, installed the xbox identity app then relogged into my pc account and there
    is still no change.
Thema:

Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

1. Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android - Similar Threads - Issue logging app

2. Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.: When I try to log in to Asphalt 9: Legends on my laptop using Xbox live they give me a message saying: unable to login to xbox live. please try again later. I tried everything I know. Please help....
  3. Destiny 2 log into bungie.net issue and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 log into bungie.net issue and apps: I am having a issue sign into my xbox account to link it to bungie.net I've been having this problem for a while now and I contacted bungie and they said it was a issue on your part that could be...
  4. Log in issues following password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issues following password reset: I reset my password recently but can no loger log in successfully. I input my passeord but onlyget a grey screen. Can u help please 43b2f2d6-1748-40b2-beb2-e1b71576552e
  5. Issue with logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with logging in: Earlier this evening, I tried logging into my XB1 account, and I was unable to, I had to go to my Microsoft account online, I tried to and said it was locked/blocked for violating terms of...
  6. dc universe online logging in issues (special case)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dc universe online logging in issues (special case): so i recently re installed dcuo to check out and play the new metal pt1 event at first was having ingame error codes not xbox related ones their error codes like 0x0121 or 0x0102 and i have put a...
  7. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  8. Tower of Time play-through Issues log

in XboX Insiders
    Tower of Time play-through Issues log: Hello fellow insiders, I started a play-through on the tower of time beta yesterday and would like to start logging any issues found. Issues: Potential issue encountered with autosave feature....
  9. (0x409) 0xD000000D Xbox beta app log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (0x409) 0xD000000D Xbox beta app log in issue: I've been trying to sign in for the past 3 days on the Xbox beta app and it keeps giving me this error code (0x409) 0xD000000D, and before you suggest me this trouble shoot (LOOK BELOW) it doesn't...
  10. Issue logging into Microsoft games code [CV:FyLs/Ok+t0SwWqDp.75.2] in app purchase not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue logging into Microsoft games code [CV:FyLs/Ok+t0SwWqDp.75.2] in app purchase not ...: Have used Jigsaw, Sudoko, Solitaire and others through my laptop which runs Windows 10. No problems till yesterday when all of a sudden it won't log into my X-Box Live account. Comes up with...