Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

Discus and support Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chaiseross, Jun 30, 2020.

1. chaiseross
    chaiseross Guest

Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
    Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I thought it was an issue with the website in the moment. Now though I’ve came to the conclusion it just doesn’t redirect properly.
    I have managed one time to be redirected and was able to select the replacement parts for $44.00 USD but when I tried clicking the Payment options it gave me an error. Sense then I haven’t made it passed the start order page.

This is a big issue why would I want to purchase Microsoft products when I can’t even use their services. I’m super frustrated with this situation especially considering there’s no way to call because they just redirect you to online services. PLEASE HELP

edit: Yes ive tried this on both my mobile device and PC
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online [​IMG]

:)

chaiseross, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. chaiseross Win User

Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
    Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I thought it was an issue with the website in the moment. Now though I’ve came to the conclusion it just doesn’t redirect properly.
    I have managed one time to be redirected and was able to select the replacement parts for $44.00 USD but when I tried clicking the Payment options it gave me an error. Sense then I haven’t made it passed the start order page.

This is a big issue why would I want to purchase Microsoft products when I can’t even use their services. I’m super frustrated with this situation especially considering there’s no way to call because they just redirect you to online services. PLEASE HELP

edit: Yes ive tried this on both my mobile device and PC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox One X hdmi not working and microsoft cant even provide a support number, what a joke

If it's new, can you just return it to the store or did you order from Microsoft online? With high Support requests right now if you bought it from Microsoft's store online, then you might consider getting a repair service request started. Then if Support
    can help you over chat or phone, like MVP Smwutches suggested, then you can cancel the repair request. This way you can at least get some support started since their is a time limit on console warranty.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. SteadfastStorm Win User

Account suspended for reasons i didn't have control over!? >:O

Hi there. I'm sorry that you're having issues with the payment system. Unfortunately, only official Xbox Support Agents can access your account and rectify the situation. It's possible to chat online with a Microsoft support agent. To do so, visit
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us, and select "Start Chat" under where it says "Chat with Microsoft Support". If you acquire phone service, you can also call Microsoft Support toll-free
    at (800) 469-9269.
  5. bricker d Win User

Customer Service Debacle #1229783452

The rep through live chat TOLD ME to post my issue and the # of this forum.

I was discussing CUSTOMER SERVICE along with an individual game. That is ALL Microsoft.

And Microsoft has NO RESPONSIBILITY for a game that has THEIR MACHINE'S NAME on the box cover?

That they SUPPORT with their online service?

Please.

Justin Zimmerman

# 1229783452
  6. A ManNamed Kelv Win User

Still cant talk in party after ban has been lifted..

Thema:

1. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online - Similar Threads - Issue Microsoft support

2. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  3. Xbox One Controller issue AND Microsoft support issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller issue AND Microsoft support issue: I've got two wireless controllers: one has left bumper issues, the other doesn't seem to work at all anymore. I've been trying to utilize the troubleshooting page on both the xXbox and Microsoft...
  4. My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support: I have a xbox one wired controller for my xbox one. The wire is unremovable from the controller and connects via usb port in the xbox one. The controller has worked beforehand but will not connect...
  5. My Microsoft Live support person told me to put my issue here so...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Microsoft Live support person told me to put my issue here so...: I put my preorder bonus codes on the wrong account(I hate myself) So I was wondering what to do(I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW )so if you can please (My hate for myself is great)...
  6. ​ I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION: I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND OF COURSE MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION!!!!!! A few games I downloaded work, a few do not, it is random and it is not my HD because...
  7. Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.: I contacted Microsoft support with my issue and was given the link to post here in order to reach the Ambassador and receive a response from them in 24 to 72 hours. Both back filters in car...
  8. Microsoft Support Don't Care About The Issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support Don't Care About The Issues!: No Achievements (Including Campaign) and No Matchmaking... This takes the biscuit, i'm now really annoyed by the fact Microsoft will not refund my digital purchase which goes against statutory...
  9. Xbox One Console Issues as well as Issues with Microsoft Tech Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Issues as well as Issues with Microsoft Tech Support: I purchased a brand new Xbox One in August of this year from GameStop. It's the 1TB console with The Division. Anyways it's not Dec ember and I'm running into constant issues. It won't sign into...
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...