Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One.

Discus and support Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, however, for the last little while I have been having issue with the queue in the My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Go Have A Napp, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One.

Hello all. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, however, for the last little while I have been having issue with the queue in the My Games and Apps. I currently have an Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Pre-Order) with up to date OS (Version
    10.0.118363.8131) and my region is Canada.

Because i have poor internet, i have to pause downloads to play with my friends. I forget to resume the downloads when I am done and leave my Xbox on as I have my Xbox set to fully shut off when i turn it off. Once i reboot the console, the whole queue is
    gone.... and it shows everything is installed, but you cannot launch the game as its incomplete. The system does not report anything as it does not give an error code for losing the queue. Its really quite frustrating to go through hundreds of games to find
    out which ones are broken because of this and i end up just formatting my external hard drive.

I had a search around the forums to see if anyone posted a similar problem, but i had no luck. I understand a lot of people now and days have better internet and I'm stuck in the past with low speeds, and everyone has their system setup slightly differently
    for downloading etc. I have refreshed the app many times, tried to download another game to see if the queue would come back with no luck, pause the download to see if the rest would appear but no luck, as well as hard boot the system with no luck on the problem.
    To add to the queue problem, pausing all does not always pause all downloads when you have a bunch of items on queue.

I would love to post more accuracy on the problem but due to the system not giving an error code for the queue vanishing, its quite hard to make a post, and I'm new to forums. If there is any other information needed, i will try to reply asap.

Thanks.

Napp

:)

Go Have A Napp, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Davide VR Win User

I solved!!!

You must set the xbox on instant on mode.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

This sounds like normal behaviour. When you attempt to download content, and then shut off the console there is an interruption that cuts the content and 'installs' what has been downloaded (kilobytes, in this scenario). The queue would clear to ensure
    the console boots properly and works as expected. It's annoying certainly, and i could be entirely wrong - but I'm fairly certain this is supposed to happen.
  4. Cigkofte771 Win User

by the way did u try calling customers service?Did they help?
  5. picklejuicelord Win User

Have you tried a hard reset? Simply hold down the xbox power button until the light turns off then turn it back on and see if that helps.
  6. Go Have A Napp Win User

Hello Microsoft.

What a nice clean up to the dashboard and my apps with the current update.

It looks wonderful and alot more usable, especially the games and apps, having the management settings there and a list of your owned games is much helpful.

Thanks for the help to you and everyone who at least tried to pitch in to my question. Looking forward to the next console releace.

:)
Thema:

1. Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Issue Games Apps

2. Xbox Pc app wont uninstall/install/play games and audio issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pc app wont uninstall/install/play games and audio issues: So I had installed the newest Ori game via the game pass and Metro last light onto my comp Via this app. After I had gotten into the driveable cart in metro the audio was nothing but fuzz and this...
  3. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  4. Issues launching my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues launching my games and apps: so I'm having trouble launching any of my games even my apps for example I own call of duty modern warfare yet it doesnt want to launch the game at all it keeps giving me an error for taking to...
  5. Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring): Hi guys, as title says, i am receiving the 0x8027025a error(So and so game/app has taken too long to start) when I am attempting to start up 99% of my games and or apps. I say 99% because Fable 2...
  6. Issues with My Games & Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with My Games & Apps: Xbox One X - My Games & Apps goes to black screen after a few seconds. Restart doesn't fix, hard restart doesn't fix, total reset doesn't fix, new xbox doesn't fix. Only way it won't do it is I I...
  7. Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One: Hello, I have recently ran into an issue with updating and installing games from the microsoft store on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to set an update going or install a game from the...
  8. Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue: I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great. Then when I came home I set it up on my Desktop PC and when launching the Spotify...
  9. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox game streaming app issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game streaming app issues: Hello I am from France. I have started to test the streaming app to have my xbox games on my Android phone or tablet. First, let me give you my set-up. My xbox is in my tv toom connected to my...