Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One.

Discus and support Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, however, for the last little while I have been having issue with the queue in the My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Go Have A Napp, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One.

Hello all. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, however, for the last little while I have been having issue with the queue in the My Games and Apps. I currently have an Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Pre-Order) with up to date OS (Version
    10.0.118363.8131) and my region is Canada.

Because i have poor internet, i have to pause downloads to play with my friends. I forget to resume the downloads when I am done and leave my Xbox on as I have my Xbox set to fully shut off when i turn it off. Once i reboot the console, the whole queue is
    gone.... and it shows everything is installed, but you cannot launch the game as its incomplete. The system does not report anything as it does not give an error code for losing the queue. Its really quite frustrating to go through hundreds of games to find
    out which ones are broken because of this and i end up just formatting my external hard drive.

I had a search around the forums to see if anyone posted a similar problem, but i had no luck. I understand a lot of people now and days have better internet and I'm stuck in the past with low speeds, and everyone has their system setup slightly differently
    for downloading etc. I have refreshed the app many times, tried to download another game to see if the queue would come back with no luck, pause the download to see if the rest would appear but no luck, as well as hard boot the system with no luck on the problem.
    To add to the queue problem, pausing all does not always pause all downloads when you have a bunch of items on queue.

I would love to post more accuracy on the problem but due to the system not giving an error code for the queue vanishing, its quite hard to make a post, and I'm new to forums. If there is any other information needed, i will try to reply asap.

Thanks.

Napp

:)

Go Have A Napp, Jan 14, 2020
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

This sounds like normal behaviour. When you attempt to download content, and then shut off the console there is an interruption that cuts the content and 'installs' what has been downloaded (kilobytes, in this scenario). The queue would clear to ensure
    the console boots properly and works as expected. It's annoying certainly, and i could be entirely wrong - but I'm fairly certain this is supposed to happen.
  3. Cigkofte771 Win User

by the way did u try calling customers service?Did they help?
  4. picklejuicelord Win User

Have you tried a hard reset? Simply hold down the xbox power button until the light turns off then turn it back on and see if that helps.
  5. Cigkofte771 Win User

yo bro i found the solution.So basically open your xbox open a game and unplug the power cable and wait a day.İts basically worked for me
  6. Go Have A Napp Win User

My expectation is that if you're full shutting down the console, it would clear the queue.
    For the 10 years ive owned an xbox, i have never lost paused downloads. ever. What makes an xbox different from a computer? Yes its a modified windows 10. However you pause a download and turn your system off, it should still be there. Back in 360 there
    was no hybernate or download while the system was in a stand by state.

Anytime I've paused a download in windows, and restarted the computer - the download fails, and there are kilobytes of data sitting in an incomplete status. As per my prior update though, it seems that xbox handles this differently - unless, as you suggested
    earlier there was an update that changed how xbox handles downloads.

Well when i first had the original xbox one and when i first got my scorpio i had only 10Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. i was absolutely forced to paused all my downloads all the time especially big titles when i wanted to play with friends online. Thankfully
    my net is not as slow anymore, but paused downloads still stayed there even with half progress done. Now they dissapear regardless how much is downloaded when all paused and turn off the console.

Now this is interesting. I havent had windows 10 on my computer in a long while now. I run linux mainly, you telling me this tells me something happend because when i had windows 10, i never had that issue of downloads dissapearing, wether browser or microsoft
    store.
Thema:

1. Issue with My Games and Apps on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Issue Games Apps

2. Issues with My Games & Apps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with My Games & Apps...: This started happening to me yesterday, when I go into My Games & Apps it will open up as usual, then in about 5-6 seconds the screen will go blank and stay that way indefinetily unless I press...
  3. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  4. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  5. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out: I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several...
  6. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error...
  7. Issue while downloading apps/games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue while downloading apps/games: Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else...
  8. Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app

in XboX Insiders
    Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app: Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the preview for xCloud, but I do have the Game...
  9. Manage games and apps issue

in XboX Insiders
    Manage games and apps issue: When you now click on manage games and apps it no longer shows the games or addons. Anyone else got this? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...