Issue with my preorders sticking in my installed

Discus and support Issue with my preorders sticking in my installed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My preorders are not sticking in my installed section whenever i turn off my xbox and turn it on again the preorders revert to the ready to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryanjoe, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ryanjoe
    ryanjoe Guest

My preorders are not sticking in my installed section whenever i turn off my xbox and turn it on again the preorders revert to the ready to install section along with my blgoty enhanced game which i have installed just went to ready to install and now
    i cant play it cagse wgen i try to download it it just says installing then install stopped then repeats that infinitely

:)

ryanjoe, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

3. ryanjoe Win User

I have 3 external hdds a total of 10 tb free space well max 12tb but i used up 2tb on games also i know how to navigate the xbox i’m not dumb i bave over 132 games all AAA titles and i still have as much free space as stated above i believe that this is
    a glitch of sorts cause i tried doing the reset thing hold the power button down and that didnt work so yeagh...
  4. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there, could you check to make sure that you have enough space on your hard drive for what you're wanting to install. An easy way to check this is to go to your Games & Apps and then look in the lower left corner. And if that is not the issue could you
    check to see that your console is up to date? Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > Console Information.

For reference to this article click here: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

That may be because the game is not offically out yet and so would be waiting too download until it's release date.
    I just checked on my Fallen Jedi pre-order, it's sitting in installed waiting for the release date.

As to the other thought of there not being enough room for the game to be installed, my drive is 98% full right now and my pre=order placeholder doesn't care.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

That may be because the game is not offically out yet and so would be waiting too download until it's release date.
Thema:

1. Issue with my preorders sticking in my installed - Similar Threads - Issue preorders sticking

2. Issue with the preorder of borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with the preorder of borderlands 3: I'm having an issue with the preorder of borderlands 3 super deluxe edition, when i'm about to pay, it tells me the payment cant be done. I controlled if I have enough money, and I have. Could...
  3. Preorder Punchard issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder Punchard issues: Hello, for Xbox Live Rewards I preordered Dragonball Fighterz, Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 digitally from my Xbox. I got credit for Dragonball, but nothing for Sea of Thieves, and nothing yet...
  4. Preorder punchcard issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punchcard issue: I do not see any of my pre-order titles on my punch card. I pre-order Shadow of War, CCD WW2, South Park Fractured but Whole, Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus, Lego Marvel Super Hero2 , and Star Wars...
  5. Punchcard Preorder issue!!!

in XBoX Rewards
    Punchcard Preorder issue!!!: So I preordered, Shadow of War, Battlefront II, NFS Payback and AC Origins but I am not eligible for the 15k points because I did it before 10/1/2017? You understand you are punishing me for...
  6. preorder issue

in XBoX Rewards
    preorder issue: hi i preorderd abunch of games a couple months ago and it never gave me points d5f304a3-a1da-4a48-84bb-44432c12d75b
  7. Monster Hunter World Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder Issue: I have purchased Monster Hunter world before its release date with the bonus deluxe content. However dispite being charged 70$ I have not recieved either the preorder bonuses or the deluxe kit. Is...
  8. Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue: My family member and I have used home sharing for Destiny since some of the earliest DLCs. My Xbox is the home for her account and I have never had any troubles getting content and the preorder...
  9. Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues: Hello is anyone able to help me, I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 +expansion pack off the xbox store and when I went to play it at midnight New Zealand time as per the release and the game will not...
  10. Preorder issues with new latest preview update (why you can't access Stick of truth trough ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder issues with new latest preview update (why you can't access Stick of truth trough ...: I pre ordered South park the fractured but whole gold edition and deus ex mankind divided digital deluxe edition with xbo currency on console. I noticed that I wasn't being charged for the games...