Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Discus and support Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChadMadsen, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:32 PM.

1. ChadMadsen
    ChadMadsen Guest

Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The consul shuts down, but then restarts, and the controller all of a sudden isn't paired anymore. I've tried
    shutting down my headset first, making sure its unpaired, then turning off my consul, but the same issue happens. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

Hi DerekMcClemens

As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  3. redsoxbc3 Win User

Xbox series x

Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  4. JamieKing1986 Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

5. Satan316 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  6. DiabolicGambit Win User

Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

Steel series Arctis 1 varified working.. Also all other usb headsets if you have the dts:x app.. Its 20$ but gives full usb audio functionality.
Thema:

1. Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off - Similar Threads - Issue Steel Series

2. Xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x issue: Hi my name is theis i bought the New xbox series x. And while playing my Console freezes and my xbox goes in to koma and shuts down how do I fix this 61d33f82-ceb5-4702-a5f9-48e2282de6e4
  3. Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.: Ok, where to start? First I'll say that I've gone through a few Xbox Elite v2 controllers already, I think I'm on my 5th one at the moment. I've been using my original Elite controller and both...
  4. Xbox family settings and family web page sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family settings and family web page sync issues: my dad recently changed a bunch of my family settings from the family settings web page and all but one updated on my xbox one s. i have restarted the console twice and my dad showed me it said it...
  5. Xbox Series X power issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power issues: I assume that I can't be the only person having power problems with their series X? Just wondering what I should do. Wait for update in hope that fixes it or send back for repair? Since I had...
  6. redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem issue: hello, when i try to charge my saudi account there is a massage : ( try again the problem is from our side ) f153aa74-2b28-46e3-b320-87224dac91ee
  7. Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360: Game wont get past the title screen when trying to play on xbox 360,I've tried deleting it and re downloading 3 times but still same problem. d6e0f497-9050-4c6e-8905-10e73b3276f0
  8. Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Driver Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Driver Issues: I have tried 18 different drivers total for the Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, none of them seem to work. My device still shows as Other Devices > XBOX ACC under the Device Management section....
  9. Xbox Series X WiFi Issue with Fritz.Box 3490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X WiFi Issue with Fritz.Box 3490: Hey, I'v read about connectivity issues with Fritz.Box 7430 routers via Wi-Fi. I have a very similar problem. Every few starts of the Xbox it says that i need to connect to the Internet. When...
  10. Golf: Tee It Up and Real Steel issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golf: Tee It Up and Real Steel issues: Golf: Tee It Up - Bought full game and Desert Course add on. I have e-receipts to confirm. I don't have internet access on the Xbox all the time and when its not connected it reverts the above to...