Issue with my Xbox Gamertag

Discus and support Issue with my Xbox Gamertag in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Gamertag shows as HerGrinder on my Xbox profile but when I go to this link: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag to change my gamertag, It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Takeda Rei, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Takeda Rei
    Takeda Rei Guest

My Gamertag shows as HerGrinder on my Xbox profile but when I go to this link:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

to change my gamertag,

It is display there that my current gamertag is レイネ#6392 as shown in the image.

I want to use it as my Gamertag but Minecraft App is displaying my tag as HerGrinder and I can't change it.
    Issue with my Xbox Gamertag [​IMG]

:)

Takeda Rei, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Not all games have been updated to work with the new gamertag policy (which includes special characters). So in any space that doesn't support that, it will show your old tag.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

An issue with my Gamertag

Greetings, Airmail. Thanks for coming to us with your question. We'll get to the bottom of this. First, you mentioned in your post that this only happens in Halo Reach and Battlefield 3. It seems like this could be due to profanity filters specific to the
    titles themselves. If you can send me a screenshot of each error message I'd be happy to look into it. Let me know if you have any questions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Issue with my Gamertag

Sorry, but there is no way to request a change like that. Since the account is still seen as being in use on the servers, there would be no way for you to get that tag unless you still had access to the account and could change the game on that account (AceBoogie715)
    in order to free it up.
  5. Gulpee Rex Win User

xbox app closes immediately after launching it

I have the same issue. I found out it was my gamertag was doing it. I have used a different gamertag on the xbox app windows 10. The app didn't crash. So it was my gamertag was doing it.
    So... I have to pay for a new gamertag to fix this issue?!
  6. cRaZyKiLlA639 Win User

Error code 0x80072ee7 Sign in using controller problems

This is because your gamertag got corrupted this happen to me you have to factory restore your xbox one. I was signing in on my Xbox one and xbox 360 at the same time some reason this corrupted my gamertag ever since I restored my Xbox one I haven't had
    an issue.. I also deleted my gamertag off my 360 so I won't have the issue again hope this helps...
Thema:

1. Issue with my Xbox Gamertag - Similar Threads - Issue Gamertag

2. Issues with changing my gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with changing my gamertag: I changed my name like a month ago, and it did change, but I can only see the new name in games. When I'm in a party or I look at my profile on my Xbox, it says the old name, with the new one...
  3. Gamertag not being allowed issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag not being allowed issue: Gamertag change not allowed Current: Eclipse 99x Wants: Horchata or Horchata 99x So I wanted to change my gamertag on Xbox One to either Horchata or Horchata 99x, but it keeps saying that this...
  4. Gamertag Change issues..

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Change issues..: Sorry if this has been brought up before.. Are other people having issues changing their gamertag's case sensitivity? It was possible until recently I accidentally put a space in my tag when...
  5. Gamertag Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Issue: I understand you can change your gamertag free once and all of this, but I ended up changing my name and now it has all these numbers in it and a name that was available Atlastheprism was too long...
  6. Gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issue: I paid to have my gamertag changed. I've done this once before. The last time, it changed immediately. This time, the name did not change, though the money was taken from my account. Help!...
  7. Massive issues with xbox gamertag change

in XBoX on Windows
    Massive issues with xbox gamertag change: Hi all, unfortunately i earlier had two Xbox/Microsoft accounts with the same "Contexys". One of them was named "Contexys" and the other one "Contexys#7503". To change my name, i used the free...
  8. Changing gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamertag issue: It keep saying sorry something went wrong try ur gamertag agian can i get help please 64e82943-5310-49aa-8f58-7451f2bb6fb8
  9. Gamertag Change Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Issues?: When I try to change my gamertag it says "sorry, something went wrong. try your gamertag again" and it was happening to my friend as well all day yesterday. The gamertag wasn't inappropriate, and...
  10. gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag issue: i am trying to change my gamertag on my xbox but it keeps telling me to try again. i’ve restarted my xbox multiple times and it still says that. i even tried on the website but that doesn’t work...