Issue With My Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Issue With My Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had My Xbox One for Atleast 1month now My Controller was Working Great then I woke up the Other Morning and The D-Pad is Stuck going to The Right and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TorTrexx, Aug 5, 2014.

1. TorTrexx
    TorTrexx Guest

I had My Xbox One for Atleast 1month now My Controller was Working Great then I woke up the Other Morning and The
    D-Pad is Stuck going to The Right and Wont stop.

Can Someone Please Help Me?

:)

TorTrexx, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Pande29
    Pande29 Guest
    Issue with my Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hello,

most of the time I use my Xbox One wireless controller with my usb cable directly on Windows 10. But recently this morning, my controller stopped to work with the usb cable. I tried to replug the controller, but apparently Windows10 doesn't recognized the
    controller. There is also no trace of my controller in my devices controller. I've noticed a small orange light everytime I plug my controller (yeah there are a bit too much of "controller in this post) on my computer. Moreover, my controller works perfectly
    via Bluetooth. I've tried to find solution on internet but nothhing .... Is there any solution about my issue ?

Thanks.

Pande29, Aug 5, 2014
  3. BuckoA51
    BuckoA51 Guest
    Xbox One Controller Wireless Adapter Z axis and rotation at 0%

Same issue here on my PC with Xbox One controller and wired connection, a real shame as I like the controller otherwise.

BuckoA51, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Issue With My Xbox One Controller

DangerousBard, Aug 9, 2014
  5. RocketRhino1060 Win User

Controller headset audio problem

I have the same issue with my xbox one controllers, however my xbox one s controller still works!
  6. Josh Halvorson Win User

Xbox One Controller Going To The Right

@P3rf3ctDay Having the same issue with my controller. The controller I am having issues with is one from Play and Charge set.

Seems like the Xbox One controllers are not up to par with the Xbox 360 controllers. They just seems cheaper and flimsy.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

8. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi,

I've been having the same issue since the last update (2 weeks ago). This is NOT a Windows 10 nor Xbox ONE controller's issue, because I can perfectly use 4 controllers to control both Steam games and Xbox ONE Windows 10 App. The controllers work fine with
    the app, but one I start streaming, my Xbox only detects the first controller.

So, no power-cycling nor controller's firmware update is going to fix that.

I hope they acknowledge this issue and fix it in the next Xbox ONE update.
  9. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi,

I've been having the same issue since the last update (2 weeks ago). This is NOT a Windows 10 nor Xbox ONE controller's issue, because I can perfectly use 4 controllers to control both Steam games and Xbox ONE Windows 10 App. The controllers work fine with
    the app, but one I start streaming, my Xbox only detects the first controller.

So, no power-cycling nor controller's firmware update is going to fix that.

I hope they acknowledge this issue and fix it in the next Xbox ONE update
Thema:

1. Issue With My Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Issue Controller

2. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  4. Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue: Hi All, I am having an issue trying to connect my Xbox One Controller to my pc running windows 7. I cant seem to find any answers regarding this issue. I have tried updating the drivers through...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC): Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20...
  6. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  7. New Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    New Controller Issue: Reported it on dashboard, but is anyone getting an issue where in game your game will say “controller disconnected” My controller has full charge, but this has only just started happening on...
  8. Xbox one controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connectivity issues: My Xbox controller has issues staying connected to my Xbox one. I have tried the new troubleshooting process and nothing changed. This is a brand new controller, brand new batteries, and I sit...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!: I have returned the xbox one elite controller series 2 three times due to drifting sticks. Ironically enough, this was the reason i was upgrading from the first elite controller. What is being...
  10. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...