Issue with rewards email received

Discus and support Issue with rewards email received in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Your Lifetime Earnings: 15,061 Rewards Credits There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CRracer 912, Jun 23, 2018.

1. CRracer 912
    CRracer 912 Guest

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td] Your Lifetime Earnings: 15,061 Rewards Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td]There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

That's what it says, what do I do?

:)

CRracer 912, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Tical
    Tical Guest
    Issue with my account

I received a rewards email showing my rewards balance, news, etc. At the top of the email, it said there was an issue with my account and to contact the support forums.

Tical, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Birtch5
    Birtch5 Guest
    Issue with Xbox Rewards Account

I received an email saying there is an issue with my Xbox Live Rewards Account. Can I get some support with this?

Birtch5, Jun 23, 2018
  4. CRracer 912
    CRracer 912 Guest

I'd just as soon have these points transferred to my Microsoft rewards if that makes things easier.

CRracer 912, Jun 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello CRracer 912,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello CRracer 912,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  7. CRracer 912 Win User

I'd just as soon have these points transferred to my Microsoft rewards if that makes things easier.
  8. BabyBoy34 Win User

Rewards deleted

I have the same issue. Everything is gone even though I just received an email stating I earned rewards last month.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not receiving Reward Emails

Hello Underage,

There is currently an issue where we are not receiving changes in email addresses for our program. We are working with another team on how to resolve this issue, but currently we can only deliver to the email address you registered with. We apologize for
    the inconvenience.

As Murphs says, you can opt-in directly on the offer page located on the MyMissions page, and it will act the same way as if you opted in from the email.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not Receiving Rewards Emails

Hello CherokeeDad,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. Regarding your emails, since your email address is also being used by another gamertag, you may be receiving emails
    for that gamertag instead. We use the billing email for your account to send emails. You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/), selecting "Edit your billing
    info", and then changing your billing email from that screen. Additionally, we see that you have unsubscribed from our mail list, so we no longer send emails to your address.
Thema:

1. Issue with rewards email received - Similar Threads - Issue rewards email

2. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  3. Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account: Hello, I have two questions. First, I asked a deposit on my account around 2 months ago and still havent received anything. I also got and e-mail from Xbox live Rewards saying "There seems to be...
  4. Rewards Issue Email

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Issue Email: hello got an email from xbox rewards, there's an issue with my account ? please contact the support forum ! what i need to do now, I'm at the right place here ? b8c8fc5b-dece-44c0-a991-324dc4424565
  5. Another email telling an issue with rewards and my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Another email telling an issue with rewards and my account: When will the rewards not depositing issue be fixed. This is totally unacceptable and has been going on for so many months. d96b8723-a0f2-4074-942a-27bc9f8d8bec
  6. Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account: I'm creating this post again because the last one was locked after an answer was left not allowing me to get clarification on what I was told to look at. Here is what I was told: Regarding your...
  7. Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account: I received this status email today and at the top it states: "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team." It also states: "Your Lifetime...
  8. xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?: Hi, I opened email from Xbox Live rewards and it just said “there seemes to be an issue with your account” Could someone help to me? Thanks Bye eb3160a5-cda2-4c4b-8406-3dab0878e511
  9. xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards email saying I have an issue with my account?: I opened up an email from xbox live rewards and it just said "There seems to be an issue with your account" then directed me here. Could someone help me? acc94a16-611d-4e32-9ac7-aa2122bae432
  10. Rewards email issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards email issue: I have been reporting this for years and yet still no one cares to fix the issue, every reward email I get has the message: There seems to be an issue with you account. Please reach out to our...