Issue with Service Order

Discus and support Issue with Service Order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have issues with my Elite Series 2 Controller where my LB is completely unresponsive. It is still under warranty until March but every time I submit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CAMB62533, Jan 22, 2021.

1. CAMB62533
    CAMB62533 Guest

Issue with Service Order

I have issues with my Elite Series 2 Controller where my LB is completely unresponsive. It is still under warranty until March but every time I submit a service order request, I get to the final review request page and then am logged out of my Microsoft
    account. This has happened several times with no workaround that I can think of.

:)

CAMB62533, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Barbies Karma Win User

Open Trays

call 18004MYXBOX and get a service order put in for it after explaining the issue and they will tell you exactly everything that needs to be done for your service request order.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Service order

In my experience I've always received the email with the shipping label within about 10 minutes.

I would of contacted support again if it hadn't arrived within a few hours.
  4. MarkBowyer1 Win User

Service order

Hi i sent a repair off to Microsoft through my warranty and service order says it has 30 days to be received by them or it will be cancelled. Well I sent the item and paid for it to be tracked but unfortunately it has been stuck in Germany since
    22 April and now my service order has been cancelled and say my service order number will not work because it has gone over the 30 days. I don't know how to contact Microsoft as it only ever says chat and calls are turned off, and not sure what happends now
    when and if they receive it. Does anyone have any advice or any idea what will happen. Thanks very much.
    Have you had an update since? I have a similar issue, with UPS tracking showing my device was delivered on the 28th May but no update on the service order showing the device was received. I'm happy to be patient, but would like some reassurance that the
    package was successfully received by Microsoft and not lost.
  5. WPAK Win User

Service order

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you trying to contact them via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ?

Be sure to verify that the country region in bottom left corner matches your region.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Service order

Hello ZachStewart1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a service order that has been delayed past the expected repair time period. Please send an email in response to the last sent regarding your order. This response will go directly to
    the agent handling your order who can provide information and reach out to the service center.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Issue with Service Order

1. Issue with Service Order - Similar Threads - Issue Service Order

2. Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?: Ill be direct.. i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got worse too the point it wpild judt shut itself off...
  3. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  4. Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE: I've been online 1 hr and 30 minutes, really as more of a personal challenge at this point. I'm trying to get through XBOX controller replacement request online, but they've built that system to...
  5. Xbox service issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox service issues: Internet is fine but my online gaming still lags an says internet giod but we have problems on your end with xbox service issues! fee1a852-35b8-427d-b47f-38a6738c861d
  6. Issues with Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Service Request: So after dealing with the Xbox randomly shutting off, now having issues with updating my games or downloading any other game to my console....(I get a "Clear Storage Space" message with over 500gb...
  7. Xbox controller service order request issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller service order request issue: I am having an issue when trying to make a warranty service order request for my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It is constantly stuck on step three, where I select a shipping method, and it will...
  8. Xbox one X service order courier issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X service order courier issue.: Microsoft created a service order for my xbox one x. It's still in warranty but it's not working. So they gave me all the details on how to ship my product. When I contact fedex to arrange a...
  9. Power issue - Xbox One S - unable to launch a service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power issue - Xbox One S - unable to launch a service order: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox One S but my console is not powering on or frequently shuts off when I finally success to power it on. I have read the support advice about it but so far no...
  10. Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...: Good afternoon! On 9/21, I ordered a brand new power supply to replace my current power supply, and was given a 10 business day shipping time. On the 10th business day, I realized I had yet to...