Issue with the CD pictogram. My game is in the bluray player and i see this pictogram

Discus and support Issue with the CD pictogram. My game is in the bluray player and i see this pictogram in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It happens in the homepage and the game and apps menu submitted by /u/mickawou [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mickawou, Aug 5, 2022.

1. /u/mickawou
    /u/mickawou Guest

Issue with the CD pictogram. My game is in the bluray player and i see this pictogram

It happens in the homepage and the game and apps menu

submitted by /u/mickawou
    [link] [comments]

/u/mickawou, Aug 5, 2022
  2. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Will My XBox ONE Play My DVD's?

I've never encountered a BluRay player that didn't play DVDs and Audio CDs....
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

My Xbox One S doesn't play DVD but plays Blu ray disc just fine.

You could try using a cd lens cleaner my issue was sound discs play but couldnt get sound from bluray games all fine
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

(0x80820002) Error message when trying to play one specific game - Madden 16

To solve this issue you should delete the BluRay-Player App, Hard-shut-down the xbox, reinstall the BluRay-Player App, you are done.

Enjoy gaming!
  5. drumdude73 Win User

Blu ray player not working

Started having the same issue yesterday when trying to play Game of Thrones. Did the whole delete persistent storage, power cycle, reboot to no avail. So, I uninstalled the bluray player app thinking reinstalling might help solve the issue and when I search
    for bluray player in the app store, comes up as content not available when selecting the app. Decided to search all the xbox one apps in the store in desperation and the bluray player isn't listed. So, I guess I will have to wait until MS gets there act
    sorted out so I can reinstall the bluray player app. It's worth mentioning, I also tried a DVD and it didn't work either so I'm guessing both actually use the bluray player app. Games are fine. Guess I will try seeing if it is fixed yet in the store.

Waiting.......
  6. UNSC J0HN 117 Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

I agree a lot of the issue's aren't related to the bluray discs, it's the firmware on the bluray drive or the app that needs patching, I had something different happen though, my issues was with X-Men: The Last Stand on bluray, it just give me the error
    message saying the firmware needs updating on the bluray player in order to play the disc, I put it in my ps4 and it worked first time, tried it with two other bluray players and they all played it flawlessly.

So there must be a lot of firmware/patches required for the drive for certain blurays. I'm sure they will find out what the problem is and hopefully patch the app or address the issues in the next firmware update
Thema:

1. Issue with the CD pictogram. My game is in the bluray player and i see this pictogram - Similar Threads - Issue pictogram game

2. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues: Can someone familiar with this issue please explain how to fix the HDR setting that adversely affects the color/gamma appearance for this game? I know the first step is turning off HDR but that's...
  4. Xbox S downloading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S downloading issue: My Xbox series S stops downloading games after about 20% progress, network speed is about 90 mbps, can anyone help me solve this, I tried everything including resetting my device....
  5. Downloading issues! What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading issues! What is this?: Hello, I have a problem and it is getting quite frustrating. I have a Series X which is connected through WiFi just a meter from the AP. Where I also have two other gaming consoles. Every time...
  6. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  7. Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue: I'm in the alpha build and starting in the last day every time I open YouTube I have to log into my account where normally it would automatically be logged in. I've reinstalled the app, restarted...
  8. UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue: There is a problem with Dead or Alive 3 download file for the XBOX 360 in UK XBOX Live online store The game is listed as "XBOX Originals Game" and it is supposed to be playable on XBOX 360...
  9. ToS issues for an app inside the Xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    ToS issues for an app inside the Xbox store: Good morning, recently a Youtuber opened a repo on GitHub [mod removed] where you can access a link that refers to an app inside the Microsoft Store. This would be an alternative store with...
  10. Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support: So I have recently returned a broken controller to MS, which has been returned to me today. Upon using this new returned controller, I find that the bumper doesn't work, which was NOT the...