Issue with the Controller Ap after the February update

Discus and support Issue with the Controller Ap after the February update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, I can not start the controller app affter the update. I can not deinstall it. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kbr36, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Kbr36
    Kbr36 Guest

Hello Gamers,

I can not start the controller app affter the update. I can not deinstall it.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you.

:)

Kbr36, Mar 6, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello Kbr36,

Are you having this issue on Xbox or on Windows 10?
  3. Kbr36 Win User

Hallo schnurren,

Ich habe das Problem mit dem Xbox One s. Die Zubehör App funktionierte vorher, auch am PC (jetzt weiß ich nicht ob es am PC geht, aber PC unwichtig)

Ich hatte auch anderes Problem mit dem Controller: ich konnte ihn nicht mit Xbox verbinden, nachdem ich ihn am PC per usb-kabel benutzt hatte. Erst wenn ich ihn auch per Kabel an Xbox anschloss, konnte ihn wie gewohnt schnurlos verbinden.

Komisches verhalten..

Gruß

[Translation-Hello purring,

I have a problem with the Xbox One s. The accessories app worked before, even on the PC (now I don't know if it's on the PC, but PC is not important)

I also had other problems with the controller: I couldn't connect it to Xbox after using it on the PC via usb cable. It wasn't until I connected it to Xbox by cable that I was able to connect it cordlessly as usual.

Weird behaving..

Greeting]
  4. FabPort Win User

The controller update bricked my controller.

Good afternoon everyone.

I have the same problem after update of February 2015. The control stopped working. I'm frustrated because an update that promised improvements in my product, caused disorder. I hope microsoft due attention to the case. Several clients with the same problem,
    caused by an official update. I hope that they are not in the bureaucratic, for the three months warranty. The problem to be presented with the product is derived from a OFFICIAL MICROSOFT UPDATE !.

After updating my control only works if it is connected via USB cable.

Let's focus and centralize this problem in single topic related to this issue.

This is the second that I related to the same problem.

(upgrade to wireless xbox one control, of February, is damaging the functionality thereof).

I wait anxiously for a solution from microsoft company!

att.

PortoGunX
  5. SpiffPF2 Win User

Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

My right thumb stick is drifting also. I updated my controller. Microsoft can you please fix this issue with a new update. Had to return my xbox for a new one due to loss of picture issue's. Had to send my kinect in for repairs. Now I am having issues
    with the controller. Had xbox one since February. Microsoft get your butts together and fix the issues before you release something or a patch. 1st 360 bricked on me after a month of purchase.
  6. Raphacop Win User

Controller disconects every 2 minutes!

Ps²:

1- my console isn't day one! bought it on middle february.

2- this issue started after july system update!
Thema:

1. Issue with the Controller Ap after the February update - Similar Threads - Issue Controller February

2. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  3. Xbox One S Controller Functionality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Functionality Issues: I bought a new controller about 6 months ago and it was working perfectly until a few days ago. For some reason, the right joystick will randomly register in the up direction even though it is not...
  4. Dead-zone issues on Xbox OneS controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead-zone issues on Xbox OneS controller: My xbox one controller doesn't have a dead-zone configuration setting, and my controller is very delayed. I've tried fixing the deadzone on settings but this option won't appear. The only time...
  5. Console / controller sensitivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console / controller sensitivity issue: I am have an issue with my XBox One regular and elite 2 controllers. Last evening the navigation controls (thumbstick AND POV) became overly sensitive. Navigation (and gamecontrol) is almost...
  6. Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting: Hi all, this only started happening today and looking online seems to be of no help. Using my console with the wireless controller as usual today when all of a sudden I notice the buttons stop...
  7. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  8. Xbox one controller connectivity issues after February 2015 controller update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connectivity issues after February 2015 controller update.: After the Feb update many of my friends & myself started having the same issue where our controller can not reconnect to the xbox one after changing batteries, connecting the USB cable, walking...
  9. February Update now Xbox One controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    February Update now Xbox One controller issues: Well my controller was absolutely fine until the latest updates a few days ago. Within 10 minutes of updating the console and controller the issues started. Whilst playing Dying Light the...
  10. February Controller Update Power Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    February Controller Update Power Issue: Since updating my controller I can no longer power my controller with the micro usb! Is Microsoft taking this option away or have they removed this option in error? I can still power controller...