Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening

Discus and support Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All it does is bring up the Discord app and nothing happens. My accounts are already linked btw. submitted by /u/Revenge_Is_Here [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Revenge_Is_Here, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening

All it does is bring up the Discord app and nothing happens. My accounts are already linked btw.

submitted by /u/Revenge_Is_Here
    [link] [comments]

/u/Revenge_Is_Here, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Game pass ultimate

Does it generate a Qr code? The Discord provided a Qr code, while my link didn't worked, the Qr code made it work.
  3. servin emup Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

It wont show me the qr code for the discord nitro plz help
  4. The Frog House Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

I am having the same issue. I registered through Kinect (showing the QR code) but then nothing happened. Please confirm this issue.
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  6. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

It's been a week since I purchased the Ultimate Game Pass and I am still having this issue of no QR code. No codes have shown up in my emails, it hasn't auto redeemed or even shown up in my discord inventory, and not even a message from Xbox Live.
Thema:

Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening

1. Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening - Similar Threads - Issue Discord Code

2. Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?: My saves keep reverting back to older saves. Is getting really annoying. Losing hours and hours of game play!!!! When trying to save the time stamps wont update. I can reload the autosave and be...
  3. Recording & Screenshot Issue With Overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording & Screenshot Issue With Overwatch: Hello, after installing Valorant and Vanguard anti-cheat, every time I try to take a screenshot using the PrtSc button, try to use Snip & Sketch (Windows Button + Shift + S) it just outputs a...
  4. Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats: So my issue is that I have unlinked both my Xbox and discord and then re linked using the QR code. It would successfully link, I have the beta Xbox app. When I click join on Xbox it will just...
  5. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  6. Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring): I'm trying to link my xbox account when i try to press on "try discord voice on xbox today". I link it successfully but nothing happens resulting in me not being able to use discord on xbox...
  7. Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..: I’m having issues with Discord Integration System, on my Xbox One. So for information I’m a delta ring. And I got the little tab underneath parties. I clicked it, it and it worked. And i was...
  8. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  9. Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition

in XboX Insiders
    Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition: Hi, guys. Got an XBOX ONE for Christmas this year (yay), and am currently trying to link my DISCORD account with my XBOX account. My XBOX is currently showing me a blurple screen with a code....
  10. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.: Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has not deleted yet. Ive tried things like...