Issue with the preorder of borderlands 3

Discus and support Issue with the preorder of borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the preorder of borderlands 3 super deluxe edition, when i'm about to pay, it tells me the payment cant be done. I controlled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROMANESC, Apr 7, 2019.

1. ROMANESC
    ROMANESC Guest

I'm having an issue with the preorder of borderlands 3 super deluxe edition, when i'm about to pay, it tells me the payment cant be done. I controlled if I have enough money, and I have. Could someone help me?

:)

ROMANESC, Apr 7, 2019
  2. ROMANESC Win User

So, how can I preorder? With microsoft account funds?
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Yes you can then you'll pay it instantly then you own it
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Yes, you can preorder with Microsoft funds, but you will be charged immediately for it.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

It depends on what type of payment method you're using. Are you using Microsoft account funds, or an outside payment method (debit/credit card)?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind too that prepaid credit cards won't work for preorders.
Thema:

1. Issue with the preorder of borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - Issue preorder borderlands

2. Issue with my preorders sticking in my installed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with my preorders sticking in my installed: My preorders are not sticking in my installed section whenever i turn off my xbox and turn it on again the preorders revert to the ready to install section along with my blgoty enhanced game which...
  3. Preorder Punchard issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder Punchard issues: Hello, for Xbox Live Rewards I preordered Dragonball Fighterz, Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 digitally from my Xbox. I got credit for Dragonball, but nothing for Sea of Thieves, and nothing yet...
  4. Preorder punchcard issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punchcard issue: I do not see any of my pre-order titles on my punch card. I pre-order Shadow of War, CCD WW2, South Park Fractured but Whole, Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus, Lego Marvel Super Hero2 , and Star Wars...
  5. Punchcard Preorder issue!!!

in XBoX Rewards
    Punchcard Preorder issue!!!: So I preordered, Shadow of War, Battlefront II, NFS Payback and AC Origins but I am not eligible for the 15k points because I did it before 10/1/2017? You understand you are punishing me for...
  6. preorder issue

in XBoX Rewards
    preorder issue: hi i preorderd abunch of games a couple months ago and it never gave me points d5f304a3-a1da-4a48-84bb-44432c12d75b
  7. Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.: Hi, I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave you 15,000 reward points if you pre ordered 3...
  8. Monster Hunter World Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder Issue: I have purchased Monster Hunter world before its release date with the bonus deluxe content. However dispite being charged 70$ I have not recieved either the preorder bonuses or the deluxe kit. Is...
  9. Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Preorder Bonus Issue: My family member and I have used home sharing for Destiny since some of the earliest DLCs. My Xbox is the home for her account and I have never had any troubles getting content and the preorder...
  10. Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 + expansion preorder issues: Hello is anyone able to help me, I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 +expansion pack off the xbox store and when I went to play it at midnight New Zealand time as per the release and the game will not...