Issue with the right stick on my controller

Discus and support Issue with the right stick on my controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok so on my controller, it’s completely fine except one part. The right stick has an issue where I can not look right in any games at all, looking up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brunopenmerchant, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Issue with the right stick on my controller

Ok so on my controller, it’s completely fine except one part. The right stick has an issue where I can not look right in any games at all, looking up left down works but rught doesn’t, anyone know how to fix this issue?

submitted by /u/brunopenmerchant
    [link] [comments]

/u/brunopenmerchant, Jun 9, 2021
  2. max1234567890 Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

i am having the same issue on my controller but with the right analog stick
  3. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  5. elbastou Win User

Elite Controller

hello recently I got my third xbox one wireless elite controller (the two others are back in store waranty change) and still have some issue with the stiks. FIRST controller, left stick get stuck on the right when use it on this direction. then went back
    to store and get my SECOND rigth stick get stuck on right when use it on that same direction! went back to store and get my THIRD and guess what ? left and right stick get stuck on the right wen use it on this direction???? for a controller that cost half
    the price of a console ****?
  6. Hellsprophit 1 Win User

Xbox One Controller Left Analog Stick Issue

Im having an issue with my right analog stick drifting up even though my controller is not broken in anyway. "sigh" another bad product made by MS.
Thema:

Issue with the right stick on my controller

1. Issue with the right stick on my controller - Similar Threads - Issue right stick

2. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.: Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers....
  3. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  4. Right joy stick issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right joy stick issues: I cant get my right joystick to work when online, it works fine when off line on tutorial. Does anyone know what I can do????? 040aa023-7029-4f6b-8170-19ee365db68b
  5. Issue with right Analog stick on my xbox one elite . (Looking for a fix)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with right Analog stick on my xbox one elite . (Looking for a fix): First off, this is a like a 3 month old controller now. It has not been dropped once nor handled poorly. My problem is with the 12'o'clock to around 3-4'o'clock area where after looking in the...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue: Hi Guys I have a question my xbox elite controller's right stick feels a little bit inward in the sense that when I move the right analog stick back , left , or right i hear a ticking sound ( the...
  7. Xbox one right stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one right stick issue: Is anyone else having this issue? Xbox one controller right stick stutters while turning right only ? I've had two controllers with this issue. If anyone knows a solution please let me know ,...
  8. Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue): This appears to be a console issue, looking for tips. I was playing a game and the right stick suddenly stopped working. It's an older controller so I quit and happened to have a new controller...
  9. Xbox One Controller Right Analog Stick Issue **STRANGE**

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Analog Stick Issue **STRANGE**: Ive had my Xbox One for over a year now with no problems at all up until a week ago when my controller developed a problem. The right analog stick is drifiting up, but strangely you can clearly...
  10. Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly: Haven't had my console that long was given to me as a gift in november. The controller started having issues first with the A button not always responding. You have to mash it several times before...