Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments)

Discus and support Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Nemesis96 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nemesis96, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/Nemesis96
    /u/Nemesis96 Guest

/u/Nemesis96, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

$2 xbox live promotion

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Could you post up a screenshot of the promotion details page, along with a screenshot of the Terms & Conditions? That will help us get this properly looked into. You can upload images here on the forums, or you can link us to images uploaded
    to image hosts such as OneDrive.

Keep us posted!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.

I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
    It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.
  5. CaptainFox345 Win User

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
    I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

Thema:

1. Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments) - Similar Threads - Issue uploading screenshots

2. weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...

in XboX Insiders
    weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Max420xHAZE [link] [comments]
  3. Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture

in XboX Insiders
    Im having an issue with uploading a Custom Picture: I uploaded a picture and it changes my current custom gamer pic to a default one. It doesnt do this with any other picture I upload. I upload anime pictures and stuff like that all the time. Is it...
  4. Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...: Series X, Omega ring. I have 4K HDR video captured enabled so I know videos are a manual upload, but now even photos aren't appearing in my capture gallery in the Xbox app. The screenshots upload...
  5. Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?: Is anybody else having issues with uploading screenshots to xbox live , My series X will not upload them to live for me to share them . Is there a server issue with this problem ?...
  6. Series x download upload issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x download upload issues: Hi all,anyone else had issues regarding downloading games on series X,have tried all permutions with hard reset of xbox etc & xbox support reccommendations.. but dl seems capped around 12mbps...
  7. Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?): Couldn't get any help via phone or live chat, so last resort is this forum. I am based in the UK, ISP is BT with an average download speed of around 65-75 Mbps, upload of around 17 Mbps. Using a...
  8. Upload Speed Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed Issue: Up until the most recent public Xbox update, my upload speeds when checked on the Xbox showed around 20Mbps. When I check the speeds under settings now, it shows 7Mbps. If I run a speed test on...
  9. Upload Studio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Issues: So basically my trimming feature doesn't trim , it stalls out and fails. My add game clip option in Upload Studio fails to load the clip. Basically I can't use Upload Studio, I've tried a full...
  10. Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading Screenshots with the Xbox app causes Enforcement issues - PLZ HELP!: Everytime I upload custom screenshots, I am getting a notice of enforcement. I have very thoroughly ready through the "Stay Safe" rules and cannot find a term that I have broken. Please help me!!...