Issue with Vudu app

Discus and support Issue with Vudu app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When trying to launch an HDR compatible movie, the screen will show dolby vision activated and not HDR 10 then you will see a quick flash with a green... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Sep 13, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

Issue with Vudu app

When trying to launch an HDR compatible movie, the screen will show dolby vision activated and not HDR 10 then you will see a quick flash with a green screen. Then an error pops up the the movie had an error and cant be played.

Xbox One X with direct connect to LG 65OLEDC9

Issue reported.

submitted by /u/Jrocker23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jrocker23, Sep 13, 2019
  2. bjjdevil5point0 Win User

Auto dimming while watching Twitch Stream

I'm having the same issue on the VUDU app.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

VUDU stopping when others enter room

4. {Parity} Win User

Vudu app and multiple charges

If you are buying the movie through the VUDU app then you should contact
    VUDU Support
    about the issue.
  5. tmarlin98 Win User

How do I access the movie trailers in Xbox Video again?

upcoming movie trailers are in the VUDU app. those "people" moved it from video to VUDU
  6. tmarlin98 Win User

Movie trailers gone?!?!

use vudu xbox app trailers are there
Thema:

Issue with Vudu app

1. Issue with Vudu app - Similar Threads - Issue Vudu app

2. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  3. Xbox PC app Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app Issues.: So for the last week or so i haven't been able to use any of the Xbox apps on PC to chat with my friends, i have done most things that i have thought of to fix it but no luck. So is there anyone...
  4. Won’t go past 18% internet speed is 230mb/s so that’s not the issue

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t go past 18% internet speed is 230mb/s so that’s not the issue: [IMG] submitted by /u/dowers_92 [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?: Is anyone else having issues with alpha skip ahead and Dolby Vision (DV) and VUDU? My tv recognizes DV with Netflix fine under the current build, but when I try and use it with VUDU it says...
  6. VUDU playback issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VUDU playback issues: I am getting the message "unable to start playback. Please try again later, or contact VUDU costumer care for help." after about 7 and half minutes for movie in my collection that are on my...
  7. Vudu issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu issues: I have the same problem but its on my 360. Vudu on my one works just fine but all movies on my 360 get the "playback issues" any fixes?? d96c9d82-6c04-4b87-b472-a55bca46560f
  8. Vudu issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu issues: Just purchased "The Black Cauldron" in SD. When I play it I get the message, "Playback Error: Sorry VUDU Movies isn't available right now. Please try again later." But when I play it on my PC...
  9. Xbox One Vudu Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Vudu Issues: I have been experiencing issues with watching my digital movies on Vudu. The issue cropped up after Xbox replaced their homegrown interface with Vudu's UI. Anybody else seeing that?...
  10. Network Connection Failures and Vudu Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connection Failures and Vudu Issues: So I've been having trouble getting Vudu to work on my 360 so I decided to run a network test. It seems to fail every time when it tests the connection between my Network and the Internet. Funny...