Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking

Discus and support Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. My game stats (the things like time played, enemies killed, etc.) have not been updating for multiple games since at least 3/16 when I started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xavier0080, May 19, 2020.

1. Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking

Hello. My game stats (the things like time played, enemies killed, etc.) have not been updating for multiple games since at least 3/16 when I started the Outer Worlds.

They are tracking correctly for games I had played previously, but the two most recent games I've played (Outer Worlds and Valkyria Chronicles 4) show 0s across the board.

I've tried full power cycling and removing and restoring my profile, but it hasn't fixed it.

I thought it might be game-specific while playing TOW, but its now affecting a second one.

Has anyone else been having this issue or can think of a solution? I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring, but I'm not sure if this is a preview issue or a general Xbox issue

submitted by /u/Xavier0080
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xavier0080, May 19, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox game hours

I'm unsure concerning there being a new UI update where it would have gone to... but TrueAchievements does have stat tracking for hours logged on most if not all games you play. Its free to create an account, its the most official unofficial website for
    tracking stats and achievements that Xbox has to offer.
  3. ReKon AZ Win User

Achievements and game stats not being tracked?!

Had the same problem for over two months without realizing it. Things I tried: Having a friend download my profile and attempt to earn a single achievement, download a friend's profile to my Xbox and attempt to earn an achievement, delete my profile from
    my Xbox, factory reset (don't know about this), and finally went to my storage and deleted all of my saves (only one game tested as of this post) from the console/ cloud. This last step seemed to fix the issue for the one game I've tested so far.
  4. ReKon AZ Win User

Achievements and game stats not being tracked?!

Also, when my friend downloaded my profile it retroactively updated some of my game stats across the board which is odd.
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

How to search players by gamertag?

You can compare games with someone under the achievements tab. Then click on the game you want to compare stats with.
  6. romeoteknik Win User

achievments blocked

Thema:

Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking

1. Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking - Similar Threads - Issue game stats

2. Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games: Hi, I have a problem and am hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox One, and a number of Xbox 360 games I used to be able to play on it but can't any more. I'll just talk about one for now, but...
  3. More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...: Throughout the past months, I am unable to talk in-game chat across all games and this used to be fixable by going into a party and turning off your mic and then back on and it would work. Pain in...
  4. Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.: Hi, so I recently signed on to Game Pass. I've had a Gold account for years, and I had no issues with family member sharing it on my system. So, I had no problems installing and playing games...
  5. Issue with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with games: Whenever I start a game it either freezes, crashes to home or loads forever... I've tried alot of process including power cycling the console.. But it is still the same.. Help me out fams......
  6. Game launch issue - ish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launch issue - ish: I can play minecraft but when invited to a players game it says someone has invited me but it shows the microsoft store picture instead of the minecraft picture it severely bugs me...
  7. Games With Gold Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games With Gold Issue: Overlord II was recently released for Xbox Gold and since it is a Xbox 360 game I pressed See Price when I went to the store, but I get a messege saying "You can't purchase this on Xbox.com,...
  8. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  9. Issue installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing a game: Ive been having issues installing a game called evolve, i was wondering if its not installable or if my xbox is just being weird cd055c21-6154-4ef6-b784-c6d84161201c
  10. Issues with game stats not tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game stats not tracking: Hello, a couple months back (mid-March) I played the Outer Worlds, and noticed about 20 hours in that none of the game stats were tracking (The stats under the achievements section like time...