Issue with Xbox one controller

Discus and support Issue with Xbox one controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been having some issues with my xbox one s recently and it has made the console nearly unplayable. So, when I am trying to play a game or use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan Campbell5, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Issue with Xbox one controller

I’ve been having some issues with my xbox one s recently and it has made the console nearly unplayable. So, when I am trying to play a game or use the console in general, the controller will disconnect flash twice and reconnect itself. It will do this randomly, sometimes it works for 10 minutes and sometimes only 10 seconds. I’ve tried 3 separate controllers. Reseting the controllers And new batteries with no change. With a wired connection it will stay connected. I’ve also tried unplugging any other electronics around the console incase they were interrupting the connection and still nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

:)

Evan Campbell5, Sep 21, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controller issue

Hi there SuitFox,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I recommend to try the following article:
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution.

If the issue persists, try a different controlller. This will help isolate the issue between the console or controller.
    Try this link if the issue persists with the one controller: Replace your controller below to check your warranty and
    initiate an exchange.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Josh Halvorson Win User

Xbox One Controller Going To The Right

@P3rf3ctDay Having the same issue with my controller. The controller I am having issues with is one from Play and Charge set.

Seems like the Xbox One controllers are not up to par with the Xbox 360 controllers. They just seems cheaper and flimsy.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Analogico direito subindo sozinho [Edit - Translation] - Right Analog Rising Alone

Hello FreefirevinaoDias,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are having issues with 1 of your controllers that came with your new Xbox One. All troubleshooting we have for the Xbox one controller can be found here: Troubleshoot
    your Xbox One wireless controller

For hardware issues, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

My Xbox Controller doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PCs

Hi,

Do you have any other Xbox One controllers? If these work, but your other controller does not then the issue can only be with this particular controller. Windows 20H2 does not have any compatibility issues with Xbox controllers, my Xbox One, Series X and 360 controllers still work fine.
Thema:

Issue with Xbox one controller

1. Issue with Xbox one controller - Similar Threads - Issue controller

2. Controller issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller issues: I try to use controller for pc on gamepass but it forces it to become multiplayer. How do i stop this? 11c2d007-205f-475c-90e6-4149db4bc3bc
  3. Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issues: So I have a big problem… all of a sudden whenever I try to connect my controller to my Xbox after about 10 seconds it vibrates twice then turns off. Also the connect button on my controller...
  4. Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller: I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to connect to the console, but it loses its...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming: I Added An Controller Profile And Now I Can’t Play Anymore Due To This. Any Questions For Fix? 01bac25a-6c54-43fa-b013-98438bf86239
  6. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  7. Series X - controller does not shut down when console does - is it repair or software issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - controller does not shut down when console does - is it repair or software issue?: Did anybody encounter this and can it be fixed? Here is as good description as I could. Xbox series X issue controller does not shut down until after a minute I have also an external hdd...
  8. Controller "stuttering" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller "stuttering" issue: I bought a new controller and to make it work I use ds4windows so it emulates the controller so the game sees an Xbox controller, but when I connect my controller normally without ds4 the system...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has had its fair share of issues but this one is by far the most annoying, I was in the middle of a game when my paddles didn’t work, I looked down at my...
  10. xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble: Hello . Purchased xbox Elite 2 controller after 2 hours of use controller developed weird sound when vibration starts. Sounds like it's the motor itself that is making the noise. Very noticeable...