Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

Discus and support Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lefterischalkidis, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a member of any family group. I searched in forums and tried everything.

• I created a second account which was the organiser of a family group and put my original account in this group so that the organiser could change my settings..nothing there..
    • I downloaded xbox family app in my phone and tried there but nothing there as well...
    • I have re installed Windows 10...
    • I ve tried every other method seen in the forums
    So thats my last attempt and I am hoping someone from Microsoft would help me..I cant change my account and create a new one because my account is linked with any software bought by me-especially Microsoft Flight Simulator where I have spent quite a lot for the game and any add-ons through the in-game Marketplace..

What else can I do??

Thanks..

:)

lefterischalkidis, Nov 16, 2021
  2. ExecuteNIx Win User

Microsoft privacy settings not working

The adult of the family group did to go to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety tab, but that tab was kept saying we were unable to load your settings only for my profile, it showed for every other family member, i know how to change the settings for multiplayer, but the problem i am having is that the tab i need to use is not working
  3. lefterischalkidis Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

Thank you for your reply.

Firstly I am not in a family group ( I ve tried that once, as I mentioned above, to see if I can bypass my issue)

Secondly I cant change any settings in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab due to my issue (I am getting for months now this message: "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later"

Any Microsoft agent please?
  4. SamQY Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

After joining a family group with an adult, follow these steps to change your privacy settings.

Sign in to your Microsoft account.

https://www.xbox.com/

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.

Select the gamertag for the account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Have the member sign in and then sign out of their account on the console to make sure the changes take effect.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. WilliamVan Arsdale Win User

Unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer

I am sad to say, this is not the case. I went to do that, and go to my privacy settings and for Xbox One/Windows 10 privacy settings and it still said.
    We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later.
    I still am unable to change this to let me set these options.
Thema:

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

1. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at... - Similar Threads - Issue Windows Online

2. Windows 11 Xbox App Game Install Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App Game Install Issues: I am trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my gaming laptop, since updating to Windows 11 however, game installs and more specifically, GamePass installs; must be done through the Xbox App, no...
  3. Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help: My Xbox party on my game bar isn't detecting my mic (other apps such as discord still do). I have tried adjusting the party settings and repairing/resetting the app. I can still hear others. Is...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue: Hello, I am typing this because whenever I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it gets stuck at 36% an will not load any further. I have tried letting it sit and load for about an hour. I have also...
  5. Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...: As the title says - Xbox Windows app, cloud gaming/game streaming is blurry, pixelated and very laggy. Looks like a slow waterfall of pixels at a very slow screen refresh rate (screenshot...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Online unable to connect due to issues with windows 10/11. Can we get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Online unable to connect due to issues with windows 10/11. Can we get a...: Looking for a update from the Microsoft team if a solution has been found on the connectivity issues affecting multiplayer for FH3. It has been over 30days now and nearly 2 weeks after we last...
  7. Windows Flugsimulator [Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 networking issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Flugsimulator [Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 networking issues]: Hallo Leute, habe gestern den Flugsimulator runter geladen, beim Startversuch kommt immer der Hinweis ich wäre im online Modus was aber nicht richtig ist. Kann mir jemand sagen was ich falsch...
  8. Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!: Hello, I've had this problem before and solved it by disabling the Teredo filter. Now for a few days, I can not join any online session again. This problem really frustrates me and I don't know...
  9. Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.: I just installed Grounded last night and was going to play online with my wife and friend. Upon trying to get into multiplayer the game had told me that I didn't have the proper online privileges...
  10. Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10: I try to login in to my xbox account online (which sometimes doesn't work) so that I can change my online safety settings. I want to change my setting so that I can join a club in Forza Horizon 4....