Issue with Xbox Quests registering

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Quests registering in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have logged into my account every day this month, yet on my Xbox quest progress, it has only recognized 6/10 days. It hasn’t detected any sense.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by WedgedRook19523, May 20, 2018.

1. Issue with Xbox Quests registering

I have logged into my account every day this month, yet on my Xbox quest progress, it has only recognized 6/10 days. It hasn’t detected any sense.

:)

WedgedRook19523, May 20, 2018
  2. derpssy
    derpssy Guest
    Xbox quest isn't registering.

For the xbox quests I have download free games with gold at 50% even though I completed them over 24 hours ago. Will this prohibit me from getting this month's reward?

derpssy, May 20, 2018
  3. Anddude
    Anddude Guest
    Not Getting Progress For May Challenges

I am not getting progress for downloading 2 free games with gold for the May challenges. I am trying to complete the Xbox quests for the Fortnite reward, but it is not registering. Can someone help?

Anddude, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. Genjira X Win User

Microsoft Rewards is terrible on Xbox

Operancia has a known issue. My first achievement registered with the quest but none of the next four registered. I reported it and was told, "This issue is already known to our Engineering Team and already looking into this. Be assured that we are diligently
    working on this issue for you." That was a week ago.

I've also had problems with Headlander and MX vs ATV Reflex. I sent screenshots as requested but haven't had a response.

The March quest achievements all registered immediately, as did the Reward points except for quest master. That took a couple of days.
  9. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game pass quest points can take a few days to register if that's your issue mate
  10. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox quest not registering

Thanks for reaching out, A KillerT0MAT0E!

This is something the proper teams are aware of and working to investigate further for you. We appreciate your patience!
Thema:

1. Issue with Xbox Quests registering - Similar Threads - Issue Quests registering

2. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  3. Game Pass Quest Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quest Issues: I've been having an issue where if I play a Game Pass game, the Xbox won't register it so I constantly have to reset the system and try again a few times before it registers one. Normally I just...
  4. Xbox game pass quest issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass quest issue?: There is quest to download 5 different from game pass thought mobile app,so there is issue if u donwload game to pc ,they dont count download ,only when u download to console thought remote...
  5. Beast Quest issue - controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beast Quest issue - controller not working: Hi, posting here to see if anyone has a similar issue. I purchased the game Beast Quest for my son and installed it ok. The game starts, I choose 'new game' (A), select a new game slot and then...
  6. Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue: I have done the just cause 4 quest and the game from March quest but when I try to claim my points it reverts me back to the quests home screen I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it also tried...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  8. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Quest issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Quest issue.: Hello, I'm looking for some help regarding the Xbox Live Gold Quests: Summer Edition. When I visit the page which displays the challenges for the quests I get a message saying "You are no longer...
  10. GAMEPASS QUESTS TRACKING ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMEPASS QUESTS TRACKING ISSUE: When on xboxlive offers.com under the game pass section it says membership expired but im still a member so im missing out on a chance to get the entry for completing these quests...