Issue | XBOX-One | Choose the plan that's right for you | An unexpected error

Discus and support Issue | XBOX-One | Choose the plan that's right for you | An unexpected error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, My uncle (which is really important to mention - does not a technical person) bought for his kid a brand new xbox. Whenever his kid plays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RuyeRuye, Feb 23, 2021.

1. RuyeRuye
    RuyeRuye Guest

Hey guys,

My uncle (which is really important to mention - does not a technical person) bought for his kid a brand new xbox.

Whenever his kid plays with friends on their xbox everything works properly, however when his kid back home and
    plays on his own xbox - it always ask him to 'choose a plan' as the images below,

We checked his internet connection and it does connected with good quality.

I live far away from him and tries to help him according ZOOM, so I'd like to fix it asap because it stretched for the whole last 2 weeks.

Thank you guys.

Issue | XBOX-One | Choose the plan that's right for you | An unexpected error [​IMG]

Issue | XBOX-One | Choose the plan that's right for you | An unexpected error [​IMG]

:)

RuyeRuye, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Geth Win User

Can anyone tell me what's error code 0x87b20c1e is please

The best thing I found for this code was that there’s a problem with the Xbox Live service, or that your Xbox encountered an unexpected error.

Due to the high volume of people on Xbox right now, it's most likely a service issues on Xbox's end.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Keeps turning off!

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Installing Problem 0x8b050066

5. NonSportsGirl Win User

...Because You Need/Want To Know... Duh.

ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Error message at the bottom of the page. Don't have any navigation trail and my gamerpic isn't showing at the top right.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Error Code on Xbox one X

Hi JustaGangthing,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with the error code E102.
    Now we actually have an article for that Specific error code you're getting.

Follow these steps:

Click this article link: " I need help with system updates on my Xbox One"

Choose "I need to troubleshoot a system update error"

Next choose your version of the Xbox One (S OR X )

After choose the option "I AM GETTING AN ERRO MESSAGE OR AN ERROR CODE"

Choose 'SOMETHING WENT WRONG'

Also, the bind button for the Xbox One X Is on the bottom right part of the console.

Give it a shot let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Issue | XBOX-One | Choose the plan that's right for you | An unexpected error - Similar Threads - Issue Choose plan

2. How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.: I have issue with my "Xbox 360 S console". When I tried to rise "service request", I got message "There are no service options available. For further assistance, contact us." I went to "contact...
  3. Issue with Xbox Insider Hub and exiting Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox Insider Hub and exiting Minecraft Beta: I originally had a problem with the beta version of Minecraft. I wanted to delete it so I could play with friends, so I unsubscribed from the beta version but it didn't work. I attempted to...
  4. Colour issues with new tv and Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Colour issues with new tv and Xbox series x: I have a Xbox Series x and just updated my tv to a Samsung QLED 4K HDR but now the main menus in games and some of the games themselves have dulled colours and can’t seem to find a solution no...
  5. Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription: Hi!! I have paid for the Subscription for Fortnite crew since febuary. But, this month it is not renewing and giving me my V bucks and Skin. Is anyone else having triuble with this?...
  6. Cropping issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cropping issue: Why is the cropping tool so bad on the xbox x/s; the "save" and "preview" are greyed out? I mean you'd have thought they'd have spent money here... i mean.. come on, the PS5 trims videos in...
  7. Having an issue buying stuff in the game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having an issue buying stuff in the game?: Basically I've been trying to buy in game purchases but it comes up with an error message saying that we're having a little trouble with this telling me to restart my xbox uninstall the reinstall...
  8. Single button intermittent issues with both controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single button intermittent issues with both controllers.: Hi all, I've seen some posts about all buttons, some buttons and one button... but I have two controllers BOTH of which intermittently have the "A" buttons non-functional occasionally on the home...
  9. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  10. Halo Wars 2 - 'Choose Profile' Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 - 'Choose Profile' Issue: Hello, I recently installed the Xbox app and purchased Halo Wars 2. After installing the game, the menu arises and asks me to 'choose profile' in order to proceed. The pop up to do so comes up...