Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

Discus and support Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just noticed that after I received the update, the commentator's voice is completely gone. I checked to volume and settings and it's all on, but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TakittothuLimit, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

I just noticed that after I received the update, the commentator's voice is completely gone. I checked to volume and settings and it's all on, but all I hear is the ambient stadium noise, PA announcers, and PA related music and such.

:)

TakittothuLimit, Feb 6, 2014
  2. CoolDellGuy
    CoolDellGuy Guest
    Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

Here is a thread of the users on xbox1 with the same issue for madden.

answers.ea.com/.../2

CoolDellGuy, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Darth Kraken
    Darth Kraken Guest
    Your personal launch bundle

Xbox day one edition

Play & charge kit

AC4

Ryse

Madden 25

Fifa 14

NBA 2k14

Forza 5

Darth Kraken, Feb 6, 2014
  4. CoolDellGuy Win User

5. Darth Kraken Win User

Your personal launch bundle

Xbox day one edition

Play & charge kit

AC4

Ryse

Madden 25

Fifa 14

NBA 2k14

Forza 5
  6. Burst Axe Win User

New Free Xbox One Consoles December of 2013 Giveaways Online...

You can try for the Bing Rewards give away. They prize is a Xbox One, FIFA 14, Madden 25 and 1 year live subscription.
  7. minikit99 Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Madden 25

Battlefield 4

Fifa 14 / Zoo Tycoon
  8. CoolDellGuy Win User

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
Thema:

Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

1. Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone. - Similar Threads - Issue Update Madden

2. teredo issues after update to gaming services on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo issues after update to gaming services on pc: ok PC users anyone else having issues getting connecter or at least intermittent connection to the multiplayer element on xbox games i am able to download games play single player and its fine...
  3. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  4. Potential hard drive issue from latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Potential hard drive issue from latest update: Latest update made my second external hard drive unreadable in my Xbox One X. So far it’s able to read my first one, but not my second one. submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  5. Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps

in XboX Insiders
    Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps: Request- with Xbox Series X please have "System" updates especially Xbox insider (Alpha) Updates run in the background automatically (even when powered off) or pushed through a notification via...
  6. latest No Man's sky update issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    latest No Man's sky update issues: after the latest No man's sky update on Xbox one I tried to start the game and it just goes to a black screen and nothing happens. I let it sit on that screen for like 20 min thinking maybe its...
  7. Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?: My One X crashes a lot playing minecraft none of my other friends have had any issues submitted by /u/zPureAssassiNz [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...: hello, here I come to try to solve a little problem that happened with my Xbox controller, after a firmware update the controller that worked normally started to have a problem, when I press...
  9. Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?: I don't know if this has something to do with a Insider Update but I can't connect to Xbox Live ever since I updated my console with an update (I'm guessing it was an insider update) and I even...
  10. Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue

in XboX Insiders
    Beta test update for Xbox one X, auto shutoff for overheat issue: My Xbox keeps auto shutting off for stated overheating issue, but it's cool to the touch and does this only 5 mins approx. after being on. Told it's possible update issue since there is no...