Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

Discus and support Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just noticed that after I received the update, the commentator's voice is completely gone. I checked to volume and settings and it's all on, but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TakittothuLimit, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

I just noticed that after I received the update, the commentator's voice is completely gone. I checked to volume and settings and it's all on, but all I hear is the ambient stadium noise, PA announcers, and PA related music and such.

:)

TakittothuLimit, Feb 6, 2014
  2. CoolDellGuy
    CoolDellGuy Guest
    Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

Here is a thread of the users on xbox1 with the same issue for madden.

answers.ea.com/.../2

CoolDellGuy, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Darth Kraken
    Darth Kraken Guest
    Your personal launch bundle

Xbox day one edition

Play & charge kit

AC4

Ryse

Madden 25

Fifa 14

NBA 2k14

Forza 5

Darth Kraken, Feb 6, 2014
  4. CoolDellGuy Win User

5. Darth Kraken Win User

Your personal launch bundle

Xbox day one edition

Play & charge kit

AC4

Ryse

Madden 25

Fifa 14

NBA 2k14

Forza 5
  6. Burst Axe Win User

New Free Xbox One Consoles December of 2013 Giveaways Online...

You can try for the Bing Rewards give away. They prize is a Xbox One, FIFA 14, Madden 25 and 1 year live subscription.
  7. minikit99 Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Madden 25

Battlefield 4

Fifa 14 / Zoo Tycoon
  8. CoolDellGuy Win User

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
Thema:

Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone.

1. Issue: XBOX One Update for Madden 25 (2/6/14) - Commentator Voice Gone. - Similar Threads - Issue Update Madden

2. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  3. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  4. Issue with update is solved.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with update is solved.: Xbox support has solved the issue with the update. Thank you very much for your patience. [img] 804e8ddc-75d9-4eff-b107-1f68bb4630e4
  5. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  6. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  7. Xbox One X update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X update issue: Hi, last night my consol (Xbox One X Scorpio) was trying to install an update but everytime it reaches 85% the system crashes and i get the "Something went wrong" screen. Now no matter what...
  8. My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates.

in XboX Insiders
    My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates.: I've had several issues with recent Skip Ahead updates. It's getting better but still a long way off. Here's my issues list. "Must be connected to Internet to use the App" when I am connected....
  9. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...: submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments]
  10. Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?: Please do not delete this thread, this directly involves an issue with the Insider rings and a bug causing Plex to go into an Endless buffer loop at various times. Please read all the notes here...