Issue

Discus and support Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a mistake, I changed my old xbox username that was over 12 characters to one of the new usernames that are free, I immediately realized that I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Issue

I made a mistake, I changed my old xbox username that was over 12 characters to one of the new usernames that are free, I immediately realized that I didn't like the new username because of the numbers. I tried to change it back to my old name but I can't since it is over 12 characters. IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO REFUND MY NAME CHANGE PLZ HELP!!!!

submitted by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 31, 2019
  2. RastaTheLion Win User

Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

from the way u talk i think it u not the xbox man i don tthink u grasp the fact that u have 2 chat channels destinys and the snap feature if ur in feature u will not hear the ppl in the game unless there in the snap party chat or vice versa most games work
    like this lol
  3. RastaTheLion Win User

lol this seem to be ur nat setting and ur internet provider and btw making ur complaining about the party chat function u do realise that the game has a build in voice server were u dont need to make a party

and if u have party chat open (while in snap mode or just running in the background) u will not hear ur friends if there not in ur party all u have to do is close party chat and ull see them talkin in destiny or they are in a room without u

so fallow me here if u first turn on ur xbox load up destiny and invite ur friends to join ur fire team in the game ( not the party chat option) u will hear them

if u open up party chat u will no longer hear them because u are in party chat server and they are on bungies in game voice server u will hear them if they accept ur invitation to ur party the best thing to do if u dont understand is everyone just hit the
    xb1 button hit the start button on party chat and hit quit once that is not running u will b put back in the games voice channel and if ur friends do the same they will b heard now if u quit party chat and u go back to destiny and talk and there not talkin
    to u then they have a party started and havent invited/accepted u to it yet lol there is nothing wronge with the servers been on every day the last week 100% fine Florida USA
  4. Trixta101 Win User

Obvioisly I know the game has a chat feature. Not everyone in our party is in the same fireteam since we have more than 3 friends playing. So instead of talkin to me like an idiot how about you address the fact that when I go to my messages it should not
    lock up party chat. No it doesn't put me or anyone else in game chat. It just bugs out.
  5. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

which router do you have? do you run the latest Firmware? Is your NAT open?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Parental issues, account issues, issues everywhere

Looks like you found out what happens when you try to tamper with the parental controls. Sorry to hear it.

Please have your parents try the steps at the link below to re-add their account as your parental one.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-complete-parental-consent-for-child-account

If that doesn't work then they will need to contact phone support for more assistance in trying to re-add your account. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
Thema:

Issue

1. Issue - Similar Threads - Issue

2. An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller: I paired my Xbox One Bluetooth Controller... To my device and Two times it worked until I had to take focus off of the app and came back to it. After that The guide button, Y, B, A (possibly the X...
  3. Dolby vision issues with two app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision issues with two app: Hi xbox one x have big issues with playing Dolby vision in two app vudu and new app Disney+ something went wrong hdr 10 working ok but Netflix working fine with Dolby vision submitted by...
  4. Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues: Just got a new P-Series Vizio PX65-G1. When trying to watch 4K movies or when playing games on my Xbox One X it constantly flashes black. I took a video to show the occurrence....
  5. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...
  6. Gears 5 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 connection issues: Ever since I got the game it's never allowed me to play online saying there is connection issues and that I'm offline. I'm able to play gears 3 and 4 online just fine, it's just this game giving...
  7. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  8. Switch Minecraft Edition Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft Edition Issues: My switch always crashes when I join a realm, any realm I have, I've tried redownloading my data and turning my switch off. Does anyone have a clue whats going on? qmq i just wanna play...
  9. Using XBox One S as Streaming Device - 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using XBox One S as Streaming Device - 2 Issues: I have cut the cable, and use my XBox One S to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc... XBox and Vizio Soundbar are connecected to Vizio TV I have two issues. 1) The XBox one cannot control (power...
  10. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...