Issues created with reseting Series X

Discus and support Issues created with reseting Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having serious issues with video captures on my console. I just reset my console with the intent of fixing the audio on my captures, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trypticon79, May 13, 2022 at 3:53 AM.

1. Trypticon79
    Trypticon79 Guest

I've been having serious issues with video captures on my console.

I just reset my console with the intent of fixing the audio on my captures, which it seemed to do, but now whenever I try to trim my captures they crash.

And now I can't access OneDrive, the most convient way for me to share my captures with other devices, Whenever I go into Microsoft store, it tells me the program is unavailable.

How do I fix this?

:)

2. Shagaboopon Win User

Xbox Series X syncing issue!

I also have this issue with an elite series 1 controller. When it happens though the original series x controller will not pair either until a hard reset.
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. digga182 Win User

How to fix error code 0x8007023e

I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
  5. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

I have this exact issue. His is my setup:

My son has a One S

I have a Series X

I was able to set the One S as my home xbox

I added his account to the Series X. Went to setting and then to my home xbox. At first, it is checked, then I get the circle, and the check mark is removed. Click on make this my home xbox on the Series X using his account, the circle spins, and then back to the "unchecked" box.

Checking his (One S), my account still has that xbox as my home xbox.

Reset networking, reset MAC address, flushed ARP cache on my switch and router, restarted all of those devices, and reset the Series X (both hard power cycle and factory reset). No luck.

Is it due to his account technically being a Xbox One profile and mine a Series X?

Also, my son's account is a child account but, unrestricted.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

My Xbox doesn't record clips lately.

A lot of users are reporting this issue on their Series S, I have had the same issue with my Series X, unfortunately my only solution was a complete factory reset. I answered a similar question as yours but, after almost 5 hours of troubleshooting we couldn't find a solution. Let's try the complete reset! If you wish to of course.
Thema:

1. Issues created with reseting Series X - Similar Threads - Issues created reseting

2. My dad created a microsoft family, then died. Causing issues with playing games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My dad created a microsoft family, then died. Causing issues with playing games.: So, about 6 years ago I was 7-8 years old and my dad decided to set up a Microsoft family. He added me and my sister, and added parental controls for me being 8 and under. Now, this didn't effect...
  3. issue creating Minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    issue creating Minecraft realms: trying my own realm. already purchase to the realm but I can find out how to navigate to create to the realm it self, I have a Microsoft account that is linked to an Xbox account....
  4. Minecraft loading and creating new worlds issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loading and creating new worlds issues.: I have been having an issue on minecraft xbox one for a few months now. Whenever i attempt to join an offline world i get a message "something went wrong loading world" or nothing happens at all...
  5. Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jebusura [link] [comments]
  6. Creating new account and switching profiles on xbox one issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating new account and switching profiles on xbox one issue: Hi i cannot switch profiles or create a new profile on my xbox one ? my account logs on fine no issues , logged out and done hard reset and viewed all settings ? a068259b-340c-4027-b6e1-16f45b5dc28d
  7. Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  8. Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  9. Issue creating Xbox Child Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue creating Xbox Child Account: Greetings, Objective: I have two daughters who I want to play minecraft with, they have Apple devices and I am using my PC (windows). Steps taken: Both of my girls are already in my Microsoft...
  10. Issue while creating a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue while creating a new account: When i'm Trying to create a new account at a certain point it asks me to insert the "I'm non a robot code" and everytime Afterlight i've inserted it i can't proceed wish the creation of the...