Issues Downloading my acct

Discus and support Issues Downloading my acct in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to download my acct to another console, it is telling me that the password is wrong but i know for a fact it isnt, any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maria198666, Jan 23, 2014.

1. maria198666
    maria198666 Guest

im trying to download my acct to another console, it is telling me that the password is wrong but i know for a fact it isnt, any ideas?

:)

maria198666, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Impailer1234
    Impailer1234 Guest
    showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't load my

anyone else having issues,, gives error code but says my acct. And games working fine

Impailer1234, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Netflix

i got same exact issues...i just reactivated my acct. and netflix acct...but i get the *netflix error8 "cant connect to netflix"....do i just need to give it some time...i hate paying for nothing... Issues Downloading my acct :(

Ch1efMojoR1s1ng, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there IamDark!

Are you currently signed into the profile that is not wanting to download to your Xbox console. If so, try to change your password and then try again. If you need help, follow the instructions in the article below. Issues Downloading my acct :)

Change Your Xbox 360 Microsoft Account Password

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there IamDark!

Are you currently signed into the profile that is not wanting to download to your Xbox console. If so, try to change your password and then try again. If you need help, follow the instructions in the article below. :)

Change Your Xbox 360 Microsoft Account Password
  6. RagingGamer02 Win User

Error code 80151909

same issue here and not a posting issue however my acct when I sign into live.com says I need gold acct. Ive been a gold member for almost 12 yrs :( My sons acct is fine :(
  7. ambian127 Win User

Error 800704DC

i just solved this issue. if you get error code 800704dc when trying to download profile, you probably have an xbox live free acct. upgrade your acct to gold from the website, then voila, you will be able to download it.
  8. Moffats Coly Win User

Error 80153410 occurs when you try to buy or download content from Xbox LIVE

I loaded my Live acct with £17 worth of microsoft points. My sons are trying to buy/download armour etc using the points on my live acct (ie 2000) when the click to do this we get the error code. Points purchased with debit card, same as used the last 2
    times with no issues
  9. TenablePigeon05 Win User

My profile was corrupted?

i have same issue on my acct for xblaqx firehart i had a power outage while on live now my acct is gone completely and no one is able to restore it
Thema:

1. Issues Downloading my acct - Similar Threads - Issues Downloading acct

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games: I just subscribed to Xbox game pass for pc through the Xbox ( beta ) app. Started downloading the game Hollow knight game. But my download speed is fluctuating a lot. For a few seconds it gets the...
  5. Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC: I was attempting to download Metro Exodus onto my computer using my Games Pass subscription, then, after a while, I decided to cancel the download and do it later in the day, but the download will...
  6. Microsoft edge download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge download issues: What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to open or save anything from edge?...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issue: I'm on a laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 and I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves. The game is 39 GB, and with my average download speed of about 10 MB/s, it should have...
  8. download issue

in XBoX on Windows
    download issue: I was installing the game Middle-earth: Shadows of War. during the download my pc restarted, and after it has turned it on, it stays at 0% forever. 624da11d-47fe-4702-8aab-bdb2f67a8c64
  9. Download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download issues: So i am trying to download dead by daylight and it says it needs an update but it cant get it right now please try again later and i dont know what to do 939dd12a-3e0b-44ff-8ab7-fe9522d75c6a
  10. Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue: I purchased the classic Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb for download on my Xbox 360/One. It downloaded fine on my Xbox One. On my Xbox 360, the download stops at 80% and never finishes. I had...