Issues in linking xbox account with epic games account

Discus and support Issues in linking xbox account with epic games account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, recently when i try to link my xbox account to my epic one it says that there's an error in the external credentials elaboration, i already contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HTS Kanekki, Apr 14, 2021.

1. HTS Kanekki
    HTS Kanekki Guest

Hi, recently when i try to link my xbox account to my epic one it says that there's an error in the external credentials elaboration, i already contact epic support and they said to contact xbox support, i also contacted xbox support and they couldn't help, do you know how to fix this error? Is there anyway?

:)

HTS Kanekki, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Crush The W0rld Win User

Keyboard and Mouse on Fortnite

For the account linking issue try going to epic. Games then go to accounts and link you epic account to your xbox.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Epic Games link to child's account

if you already linked an account to your epic games they only allow 1 microsoft account to be linked. if you know the info the the account that has been linked relink it and you can use that as an account or contact epic games about this issue.
  4. Jen__L Win User

Hi HTS!

I'm Jen, an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help you out with this issue.

Have you tried resetting your computer? You could also try logging in to your account on the Xbox again and see if it helps resolve the issue. Let me know if this works.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'd be glad to assist you further.

Best Regards!

Jen :)
  5. NaZoooom Win User

I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account

Hi SammiAdams,

Here is a guide on how to link your console to your
    Epic Games account. I believe If you are having issues linking your account, you would need to raise this with Epic Games support.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Linked Epic Account

if you have ever played an epic game in the past it creates an account for you automatically, you will need to contact epic support to sort any issues. once a live account is linked with an epic account they can be unlinked but the xbox account will only
    ever connect to that exact same epic account, this was changed to this system earlier this year.
Thema:

1. Issues in linking xbox account with epic games account - Similar Threads - Issues linking account

2. EA account linking with Xbox account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    EA account linking with Xbox account issue: I'm trying to link my EA account using my xbox app on my pc, but all it says is "MANAGE" and brings me to an EA help page. All i want to do is to link my account so I may access EA play on my pc...
  3. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  4. Issue with account linking to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with account linking to Xbox: Whenever i sign in on Xbox home page into my account, once it logs in it goes to support, my profile picture isn't appearing but there's just the blank white background, if I go back to the Xbox...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4: Greetings, Two days I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for the PS4 for my son. I played with him local co-op but saw the crossplay is available. I then purchased the game on XBOX ONE, so that each...
  6. Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues: I've had a microsoft account for a long time. I linked it to my minecraft account on ps4. I accidentally clicked unlink while changing settings. Now it won't let me sign in with my Microsoft...
  7. Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account": So after days of fighting with this error, and knowing for a fact I have NEVER linked minecraft for ps4 to any other account. I finally solved it. Once upon a time my live account login was my...
  8. issues linking Xbox and blizzard account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues linking Xbox and blizzard account: whenever i try to link my xbox and blizzard account I get the response "provider did not accept user authorisation. try logging out from your provider account and try again". I've tried everything...
  9. Account issue - trying to link account with new xbox 1s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue - trying to link account with new xbox 1s: Hi, trying to help my granson. He sold his old Xbox and signed out of his account before letting it go. Now he has a new Xbox 1s and was expecting to log in using his old account on his new...
  10. Account linking issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account linking issues.: Hello, i tried linking my account today on ps4 and when i close the screen after the code it trys to sign in but it says the "account already is connected. Sign in with previous connected...